Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

some weird sh!t...metal fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BoondocK5, Apr 6, 2007.

1. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

let me preface this with I have not tried the link yet so don't focking kill me if it don't work.

Acrassicauda http://www.myspace.com/wwwacrassicaudas5com

Acrassicauda its a heavy metal originally from iraq started in 2000-2001 and its the only metal band in iraq for now . They are Essential playing heavy metal style they are known by there style and lyrics between the rockers in there country Quite. Its a group of fore mens have a lot of dreams to be known in the hole world . They was group of some guitar players and drums player faisal waleed the x vocals for the band and anther guitar player his name is waleed too and marwan they been trying to make a band . And from the other side there was a two guitar player faisal and marwan they was looking for a lead guitar player they did find tony and he linkup with them then after a few weeks they did some changes in the band when the guitar player waleed left the band so they add new man to the band he was the bass player firas . so after that they chose the name for the band and then the band start the way as a reel band contain good player that who have the same goal . the band members start to make there own songs and the did the first concert for them in Baghdad . and it was the start point for the band as a heavy metal band . After that the vocals quit the band in 2004 after there concert in the 5th of January 2004 the band keeps going on the same way to get there goal.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You probably wouldn't suck at the introweb so bad if you stopped hanging out at sh!tty sites like that dood....:D

3. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

Hey I got the link fixed, or at least one everyone can get to:doah:

http://www.myspace.com/wwwacrassicaudas5com