Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SOMEBODY HELP ME.... (sort of a rant/plea)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by firefighter184, Jun 6, 2003.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Long story short: my freakin wife hasn't been paying our mortgage for three months. I don't know where the money went, but it ain't here. If I don't cough up $2416.44 in the next two weeks, I'm in a heap of sh*t. Therefore, I am forced to sell the 85 Jimmy. I had it posted in the for sale forum, but not getting many bites, and now it's sort of an emergency /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I can't believe my wife has let it come to this. If I wasn't such a good guy, she'd be dead in a ditch by tomorrow morning. Anyway, I had the Jimmy posted at $4500.00. If I can sell it by the 17th, I'll take $3000.00. Please check out the for sale post for all the details. I have no internet access at home (she didn't pay that bill either), so I won't be able to check out replies until Monday. Please help me. Also, I may need a roomie soon, if anybody is looking... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Also, will sell my body to women under 60 years and under 450 pounds. No mustaches please /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

3. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    Dude...that really sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BTW, are you sure you want to be under a women that weighs 450 pounds /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Good Luck.

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i hope everything works out for you

5. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I'm sorry for you problem. I just recently went through that same thing with my husband. I gave him a second chance but keeping a closer eye on the finances and guess whats happenning again, you got it he is slacking and letting things not get paid. I don't know what goes through their heads that they just don't care but its making me mad. I haven't gotten to the point of selling my truck but his car would go first this time. I hope you get things worked out.

6. gumneck

gumneck Registered Member

That really sucks. Plain and simple.

But......... At this point I don't think you can be to choosy on the mustachios.

7. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Have you checked into anything like getting a small loan or a new credit card to pay the balance so you don't have to get rid of the truck? Is it your only vehicle? If not, then it's not such a bad deal, but just want to make sure you've explored all possible options.