Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Somebody put a price on this thing...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TITAN, Dec 15, 2000.

1. TITAN

TITAN 1/2 ton status

'85 model blazer, 30,000 on Chevrolet crate motor, 30,000 on rebuilt 700r4, ALL new interior with aftermaket fat boy seats, 4" Skyjacker springs in the front 5" in the back spring and block, Alcoa looking American Eagles 15x10 with 33 x 12.50 Mickey Thompson Thorn Birds. 90% straight exterior without cancer, just a few bunps and bruises but nothing stands out. Raised right and straight, I just need a little estimate I have been out of the 4x4 seen for to long and I don't know what anything is going for. PLEASE HELP.

2. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

$2500-$5000 depending on your area, and what the "traffic will bear".

ken

3. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

Mickey T doesn't make thornbirds. Interco does.

shaggyk5

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy!!

4. NYC K5

NYC K5 1/2 ton status

its all about where you live. and how much it snows this winter. in the notheast such as new york with more than 18" of snow this winter i would predict you would get 5000-6000

5. TITAN

TITAN 1/2 ton status

So doea anybody think that I would get hurt if I sank about 3500.00 into it. He is wanting 4200.00 but I think that he will take about 3500.00 or so. He said that he is flexible, says he just wants somebody to do some talking with their wallet. *LOL* As for the tires I am not for sure whom the manufacturer of the tires are I really was more worried as to the mechanics of the truck. They just resembled Thornbirds, but after looking close they seem to have the same look on the sidewall but they have a different pattern on the mid print of the tire. I would have looked longer but the funny thing was that I was standing in snow and busted my a$$ on some ice and was no longer in the mood to look. Thanks TITAN