Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Somebody stole the cat...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Skigirl, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

...from my Toy truck. From in front of my house. I think it happened while I was out of town. Good grief. What a**holes. At least it was a clean cut.

Guess they woulda stole the one off my rig too, if I'd had one on it. I heard a few weeks ago that there had been a rash of cat thefts in L.A. for the metal they're made from. Ya never think it'll happen in your neighborhood.

Time for motion sensors on the cars/trucks. Big, mean pit bulls. Loaded firearms and... OK, at least putting up the surveillence cameras I bought. Bastids.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Sorry maybe they will post pics of it somewhere in the world...Like L.A. or the Gaza strip...?:crazy: :D

3. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Actually, now that you mention it, I do remember seeing something about that in the news a while back. I would assume that perhaps they knew you were gone? I'd start taking some walks around the neighborhood, and glance in the back of some trucks to see if they have some "old cats' laying around back there, collecting...

Jag-offs..

Well, it's an often overlooked item that never gets replaced soon enough, so maybe you regain some performance and mileage out of it. Sorry it had to happen that way though.

4. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: Yea! There'll I'll be, casually surfin around, and ...HEY!!! IS THAT MY CAT??? It LOOKS like my cat!!!!