Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Someone deserves a smack in the head!

Discussion in 'Land Use' started by ugly, Aug 17, 2004.

1. ugly

ugly 1/2 ton status

Last weekend i was whelling behind St. Mary's Glacier-CO and some f--k heads could not make it up the regular trail so they decided to make a new trail next to it. Those new marks will be there for a long time!

These idiots are what closes all the trails to the responsible people and others. If your rig can't make the trail- GO HOME and build it better! Try it again some other time.

Making any new trails, even turning around in a new spot kills the forest and makes our sport look bad- closing trails and areas for us and the future

It is easier to not drive off trail, than to defend the area later. The environmentalists have a WAR CHEST of cash waiting to close whole forests.

Lets be smart and enjoy our sport. Contribute to groups that defend our right to use public land. Get active to keep trails open... the tree huggers are comming out in droves.

Not damaging our forrests is smart, killing areas is sencesless, I love the back country for all uses.

A group that I contribute to: http://colorado500.org/news_1.htm

Dirt Bikers, all of them!

[image]file://localhost/Users/alexklein/Desktop/18_tiny.jpg[/image]