Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Someone died at my apartments

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 89GMCSuburban, Sep 13, 2005.

1. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Woke up to a siren making that "whoop" noise through the complex. Look outside, see a fire truck and LOTS of Thornton's finest in the parking lot. I get dressed thinking the place is on fire, see two cops talking to some chick. I ask if everything's ok and they say "Yeah, just go back inside." Sit inside, and about 30 minutes later, a cop starts knocking on my door. He asks if I've heard a "loud bang." Uhhh, nope. Been asleep since around 1 and woke up to your sirens. Gets my description (hair, eyes, blah blah). Cops (Bubba) please explain, is it standard procedure to get the description of people in every apartment in the building? I noticed he had a list of different apartments on his pad, but he didn't knock on the door across from me....I think this happened at the apt beneath me. Anyways, the just rolled whoever it was into the coroner's truck. Evidence unit was still here, but they both just left. :frown1: This sucks, makes it worse now that the person may have been murdered in my neighboring apt.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

<------------doesn't do dead bodies unless someone killed a box of donuts................ :D

Seriously, it makes sense so at a later date, when they are looking for someone with this hair, those clothes, whatever, they can go back through the notes and maybe have a match..............

3. 89GMCSuburban

True, true

4. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Sounds familiar..(true story--very eeerie!)long and spooky!

I experienced a similar incident while I was visiting my friend in a nearby town at his apartment when I was about 20 years old--he was having a party in his third floor apartment--about 10 people there,drinking and smoking pot,and Led Zeppilin blasting on the stereo..someone decided it was time to eat,and his sister put a chicken and potatoes in the oven..a half hour goes by--while "Stairway To Heaven" was playing,we heard a loud bang!--my friends sister thought maybe one of the potatoes exploded in the oven,since she neglected to poke some holes in them with fork :haha: we kept on partying,didn't think too much of it..

About 10 minites later,I see a police cruiser pull up out in front of the apatment--I tell everyone the cops are coming,and they shut the stereo down!..we heard them climbing the stairs,and everyone is running around,stashing all their contraband(I was glad I didn't have any of that stuff :p: )--we were expecting a knock on the door,but to our suprise,they went to the second floor apartment under the one we were in--we thought maybe the people down there had called to complain about the noise we were making,though it wasn't late,only 8 pm!

My friend said "I'm going out to my car to get some more ciggarretes"--when he returned several minites later,one of the cops followed him into the apartment--and proceeded to grill us about what we were doing,did we hear any strange noises,etc..they knew we were all drunk or stoned,but didn't really seem to care about that...when my friend said "yeah,we heard a loud bang a little while ago--we figured it was a potato popping in the oven,or maybe the guy downstairs was banging on the ceiling,trying to tell us to quiet down..didn't hear anything after that.."

Another cop came in--and said "Nobody leaves here until we say so!" :eek1: (gulp)--thought we were all "busted" :eek1: --but after 15 minites,he returned and got the info from the other cop who grilled us,and said we were free to leave--but dont come back here tonight--and they took all our names and adresses!..

On our way out,at the second floor apartment,the hallway was blocked by 2 EMT's wheeling a gurney out,with a body covered up by a sheet! :eek1: --and the front door was covered in blood,lots of it!-there was a hole about 2 inches around in the center of the bloodstain! :eek: --we asked what happened,and a detective said "None of your bussiness really--but if you MUST know,the girl who lived here was depressed about being pregnant,and her boyfriend just broke up with her a few hours ago--evidently he didn't want to be a daddy--she shot herself in the chest right where the baby was!" :yikes: :yikes: ..

My friends sister knew the girl pretty well,and was understandably upset!--we couldn't believe what had just occured right under us!... :eek1:

The wierdness continued--a few months later,the landlord asked my friend's sister if she would consider moving into the second floor apartment at half the rent of the third floor--no one would rent it,since the story was plastered all over the front page of the local newspapers!..she said "why not,I could use a break in the rent"--and she moved in!..

I went there twice about 4 months later to "keep her company" ;) but I never felt at ease in that apartment--and her cat would wake up from a sound sleep with a jolt,and stare wide eyed at the ceiling once in a while! :eek1: --she also said pots and pans in her kitchen would often fall off the hooks on the walls for no apparent reason,it happened once when I was there,right after her cat woke up and stared at the ceiling...that was my last visit! :yikes: :yikes:

This was in Fall River MA,not too far away from where the Lizzie Borden murders occurd...weird stuff huh?? :eek: :screwy: a lot of weird things happens there..2 people hung themselves right near the same friends parents house a few years later..one was depressed over a divorce,the other was upset his house was going to be taken for back taxes owed...

5. 89GMCSuburban

Jesus, man......

What was strange is the girl wasn't crying....at all. She was on a cell phone when the cops were talking to her. I just find it strange that when I put it all together, this guy was probably murdered and this chick was not crying...unless it was a neighbor, but I'm not sure.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

She was probley in shock.

7. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

She didn't happen to have a smokin' .44 in one hand, cell phone in the other and kept kicking the corpse saying 'told you not to mess with me, SOB' did she???...just a thought!

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Holy Crap. i just remembered that it's my wedding anniversary. :eek1:

9. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Holy painful deaths Batman...it's mine next week too!! :eek: :doah:

10. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

I got a similar story. I went to school my junior year in highschool. I remember looking for my friend John, as it was unlike him to miss school. Then I remember looking for my friend morgan, who lived down the street from john. He was also not at school which was also highly unusual. About 2 hours later i hear from another friend that johns house caught on fire and he and his parents were dead. I went into denial I guess because i didnt belive him. Then my phone rings. My dad called me and confirmed the story. I asked him if Johns older brother, Ryan, knew. I was informed that Ryan would be picked up from Baylor later in the day. My dad then proceeded to tell me that the fire did not appear to be an accident, and that my friend and his family had been murdered. This came as a shock to me because I had known the family since kindergarden. John and I were in scouts together, along with Ryan. Johns mother was also my 2nd grade teacher.
    Later I was asked by the family to be a pall bearer(sp?). It turns out that Ryan made the list of who was to be involved w/ the wedding. This was a hard time for me and my friends.
    About a week later reports started to be leaked from the sheriff. It turns out that Ryan drove home from college and murdered the whole family, including the dog, then burned the house to cover the evidnece.
    Now Ryan is chopping cotton in north texas in the state pen.

11. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

Im not sure why i just posted that, because usually dont talk about it. Reading this post made me feel the need to get it off my chest. Thanks Yall for understanding.

12. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Something like that is hard to express how it makes you feel.

My dad owned a mech. shop for years, and one of his mech. was a really good guy. Super easy to work with, and get along with in general. One friday his friend comes to pick him up from work, so they can have a "guys night out". Next morning he's dead... the "friend" killed him for the check my dad had written him only a handful of hours before. Then dumped him on the side of some raod somewhere... worst part was, everyone was concerned that, the "friend" had met the same fate, since he was with him, and the 2 were such good friends. I guess until theres some money to be made from it.. :doah:

What a troll.

13. 89GMCSuburban

It's cool, man. Gotta let it out, ya know?

Well, the family cleaned out the apartment yesterday after the cleaning people showed up. They were rushing to beat some storms that rolled in yesterday. Sad stuff.

14. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

A post about dead folks huh. So one of the guys in paint at work died sunday on his yzfr1 going home. Don't know for sure but he was not a crazy driver.