Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Someone egged my Blazer last night....

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Cmoe, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I could kill someone right now...... Someone egged my K-5 last night and I drove around looking for other signs of egging, but no signs that I could see.... But I'm pissed....

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Hell that'd give Wimpy a little more character!! :haha:

Hasn't happened to us yet but I rue the day it happens to one of our "pretty" vehicles.

3. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

That blows I would love to give them a "code red" for ya. :(

4. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Dang, that stinks. :mad: Do you think it was someone you know, or just stupid kids? I never understood what the fun is in egging someone you didn't know. Now, TPing the house of that snobby kid at school who was mean to your friend, right before it rains, that was always fun. :D Too bad some people have to be jerks and ruin practical jokes for everyone; my neice who's still in high school told me about some kids she knew that got arrested for TPing. :rolleyes: But, egging is a whole other story, it's not just a pain in the butt, it's vandalism. I'd call the cops on that for sure. Did they get any of the neighbors? If it keeps happening maybe you could set up a neighborhood watch and get their plate number. Probably just some idiots that got brave for a night, though.