Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

someone give me 500 bucks now!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, May 18, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

for a 78 k30..complete 350/205/465 14bff/60..500 bucks! theres my 1 ton and 4speed swap! dang it!!

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Why swap anything? Sell yours and drive the '78, or is it a total rustbucket? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

wow thats a deal. you knew that but yeah

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

no clue..im guessing so though for that price..and a lot of things that cheap are rust bucks around here! it also says its only got 77,000 origional miles on it!

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

if tahts true its a huge rust bucket

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea..i want it for the drive train though. man what a fricken DEAL! if only i could unloud my blazer for that and buy that id be in biusness...(hmmm maybe he'll trade! lol)

8. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

It probably spent all 77,000 miles pushing a snow plow and hauling road salt in the bed. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Very good deal if the price is correct. My guess is that you need to add maybe a 6 or 7 in front of the 500.00 though.

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha.i dunno..hes parting it out though..so im guessing its been sitting a while or something like that type of deal..im ganna cal lhim tomorrow..

11. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Its called a loan man.

12. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

its called i could never pay one off right now /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    (incase you didint know im 16 years old...money is very precios to me..espeacialy when you drive a truck that gets 10 mpg! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif)

13. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    its called i could never pay one off right now /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    (incase you didint know im 16 years old...money is very precios to me..espeacialy when you drive a truck that gets 10 mpg! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

you've been 16 for a year and a month and 11 days now? See /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

14. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

WOW...lol my first post thats awesome..and z3pr was new there too..wered you dig that up? ur right on my age there..my birthday is may 23..that was in april..so i guess i just rounded my age /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif but i turn 17 this friday! (wow..i joined when i was 15!??) time flyes..but even so..ok im 17..and the money issue remains the same..lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

wow after hanging around this sight ive learned and done so much more with these trucks! i just read through that last post and i sound like a dumb sh!t lol..and to think i was excited over those pos blazers..oh boy what a mistake that was! lol..

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    WOW...lol my first post thats awesome..and z3pr was new there too..wered you dig that up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow!!!! Joined at the same time huh? And y'all are post whores????? Are ya two actually one and the same?????

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Just borrow the money somehow. You can keep the Dana 60 and 14 bolt and sell the rest and use that to pay back most of or all of the $500 you borrowed. Act fast! Theres always someone else out there ready to snag a deal. On the 3/4 ton I just got for $400, I was the first caller, and he got 6 other calls between my call and when I loaded it onto the trailer. Hope you get it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Act fast! Theres always someone else out there ready to snag a deal

[/ QUOTE ]

That's me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
    Learned along time ago. ALWAYS keep a little green on hand for those exceptional deals.

There is a big difference between finding deals and getting deals. If someone offers you something at a steal, pay for it all of put some $$ down and get a reciept/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif incase they change there mind while you are gone. Also some people will get tired of "tire kickers" that drool over a deal that can't afford it and throw it out or decide not to sell it, EVER. So if you are serious about getting it don't have all your buddies go look at it, it can turn off the seller or make him raise the price after all the people start coming around.

19. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Ahh, yes. Many times I've put all the money in my wallet to hold something, then scrambled to gather up the rest of the money by the time it's due.

And never act overly excited when looking at a good deal... so the seller doesnt get second thoughts on the asking price. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

GET A JOB!
    I had a job when I was 11 delivering newspapers. I lied about my age and was working McD's when I was 14. I was mowing yards when I was 12. I was bringing in $200+ a week before I was 16. The only car insurance that I haven't paid for was the first 6 months after I tuned 16. Deal was if I wanted to drive I had to pay my own insurance. When I was 17 I was running printing presses for $8 an hour. When I was 18 almost 19 I was the Shop forman for the same printing company making $10 an hour.
    No sympathy from me about no money. Get off your duff and make some. Then when you see something you want you can get it.