Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Someone is going to die.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gambit420s, Aug 1, 2005.

1. gambit420s

gambit420s 1/2 ton status

:angry1:
    sorry Bushwacker your free s-blazer now includes a cracked windshield...

i'm waiting on crime lab(like it'll help..) but there are cameras from the hospital across the street and i'll talk to security. time to get another mossberg.....

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Holy crap those crackheads are desperate! :eek: They broke into a shell with no wheels/tires/engine/tranny??? WTH?

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

WOW a free s 10 with black leather caddy seats?!?!?!? what a deal:D

that sucks hopefully they get the bastards

4. gambit420s

gambit420s 1/2 ton status

the sad part is they didnt even break into any thing but my c-30, and they actually used a slim jim... the caddy and the s-blazer were unlocked. they busted the windows just for ****s and giggles. if you look at the caddy the door is still locked and there is glass stuck in the jamb so it wasnt even opened... what really pisses me off is theres 100$ worth of new ratchet straps, 80$ piece of lifting chain with hooks in my one ton, a 30-40$ bottle jack in the s10, and they didnt take ****, just ****ed all my **** up.... and i just rebuilt that column too, new t/s cam,ignition cyl, etc. hell there are two good rust-free 73-80 fenders strapped to the flat bed, that i got from "Roy jones" yesterday...
    i think it might have been this guy i ran off the other day, i caught this black dude and a hooker ****ing out back behind a container and busted both his head lights out of a newish grand marquis... i've seen that guys car at a "house" in the projects... might have to pay him a little visit... but i piss off anyone i find here, so it could be any number of people...

speaking of roy jones(thats his s/n too) what a great guy he saw one of my fenders was busted and gave me two good ones, and has some other stuff i need so i think i made a new friend :D heres his rig \/ its pretty straight, hes got 21-49/16.5 Irok's on sidewinders, with like 10-12" lift, d60 f/r, winch, and the best step i've seen, its two milkcrates strapped together and tied to a rope so you can get in and pull the crates up and chuck em into the bed.. pretty sweet truck, and one hellava guy. i had to almost twist his arm for him to take some spring hangers for the fenders. i'll get some better pics but i forgot my cam when i met him so i snagged this one from the street cuz i was down by his place this morning

5. steve_kibbe

steve_kibbe 1/2 ton status

man, crack heads suck :mad: :mad:

My brand new chainsaw was stolen right after I baught it, ended up being my wifes sister's boyfriend. Dumb ass took it to a pawn shop for a quick buck. He thought I wouldn't notice it was gone :mad:

I called around and found it, then called the investigator and he froze the transactions on the saw. Then the dumb a$$ tried to go get it out, saying he would pay for it and give it back. He had to pay :D

Thats a pretty sweet truck