Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

someone tried breaking in in my garage two nights ago.AGAIN

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Aug 13, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

the same MO pull the window out of the frame. THIS time they ran into three 2x12's and a chest freezer and a window air conditioner. F**CK those inkster bunny's. i need booby trap ideas,dog and kid friendly. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif i am going to spread wire between the corners of the fence incase they jump over,but the last time they just cut through the fence. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

woah! did they take anything?

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Motion lights work pretty good. Most thieven bastards run when the light is on them. A loud alarm is also a good thing.

4. boggerless

no they found the wood this time,but they took my sons dirt bike the second time. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. boggerless

yea they do,but my neighbor has them and we get used to them comming on and off.these little bastards are between 8 and 20 years old. and they walk down the street with bolt cutters looking for a house to hit.we need a prison for kids and they're dumbass parent's. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif the little punks know they won't get in real trouble. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    yea they do,but my neighbor has them and we get used to them comming on and off.these little bastards are between 8 and 20 years old. and they walk down the street with bolt cutters looking for a house to hit.we need a prison for kids and they're dumbass parent's. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif the little punks know they won't get in real trouble. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ] A assload of rocksalt from a 12 gauge might change thier minds. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

lol. that was a good movie

Remington

8. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

camp out in the garage, or in your backyard and wait to mace the mother fockers. perfectly legal and safe. and maby when they are on the ground you can get in a couple of good kicks and still have time to call the po po.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

Remington

[/ QUOTE ]Uhh, they did that in a movie ???

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

haha my exact thoughts, I was going to ask what movie!

11. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    camp out in the garage, or in your backyard and wait to mace the mother fockers. perfectly legal and safe. and maby when they are on the ground you can get in a couple of good kicks and still have time to call the po po.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I was thinking. Set up a video camera or something. Maybe wire up your door or windows to a siren in your room so you know when it is opened and catch them in the act. Then let them have it.

12. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

13. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Look on the surplus sites, they have a civilian legal trip wire activated shot gun flare or blank shell trip alarm. As soon as they hit the wire a blank or a flare will pop off scaring the f*ck out of the sneaks.

Try:

www.sportsmansguide.com

or

www.cheaperthandirt.com

I would give you the direct links but I'm at home on dial-up

14. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

I like the camera idea my self, or campin the garage and when them come grab them and beat the $hit out of them for breaking and entering. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Chris

15. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

string barbed electric fence wire under the window to where they can still crawl in. Put it on a switch. Turn it on when you leave the garage and off when your in there.
    Once they jump in get the crap shocked out of them and probley passout they will be there in the morning.

Look on ebay for the X10 infared cameras, they also have motion activated infared camera that turns on your light and or a video a recorder.
    Put the camera outside the basket of barbed wire inside /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Wait for em, catch em inside, take em 10 miles out in the middle of the boonies, leave em there naked.
    After shooting one in the azz with rock salt they usualy strip pretty fast. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    Before ya leave em be sure to tell em that the next time the police will find em spraweled in a pool of blood with a realistic lookin bb pistol in their hands.
    I friggin hate theivs.

17. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i know this is a pretty vague phrase, but i think you'll know what to do with it:

"blow [darn] up." /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

18. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

3 words... big [darn] ing rottweiler.

j

19. cochino12

cochino12 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Remington

[/ QUOTE ]Uhh, they did that in a movie ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Kill Bill II

20. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

That works good too, I had 2 nice 5 gallon gas cans donated to me from my Rotty Danzig. RIP. being on duty.
    140 lbs dragging a 75 pound tractor counter weight attached to a 5/16" cable down Hwy 30 at 2am with me runnin after em full blast in my birthday suit and 25* out.
    I caught up to him about a half mile later...
    Walked back home, him coughin and hackin from the choker and me carrying the counter weight back to the house wearing nothin more than the shotgun on a sling. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
    Cars slowed down but then sped off LOL.