Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Something I saw today

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by big pappa b, Jul 16, 2003.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Was driving down the road a saw an early 80's Scottsdale for sale. Has a 350/350 trans with a divorced t-case (first one I ever saw) 14B FF rear and D44 front axle but the pumpkin was on the driver side. It had a stepside bed but there was about a 2ft gap between the bed and cab. IN the open space was a double row rollbar. I think the bed should have actually been an 8ft bed. Cab looked ok. Also had a large tube front bumper. They said it ran but need a battery. Was asking $500..located in Granite City, Illinois (15min from St. Louis) If anyone is interested I can check it out further

2. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

hey pappa, did you get your orders to Scott, or are you just visiting down there?

rick

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Just here visiting for now. Still trying to work a deal for me since I missed TSgt this year. Gonna be around for another week or so here, then visit my dad in Kentucky and one last stop in Raleigh, NC to loan my kids to the EX for a few weeks /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

awesome, i hope it works out so you can get there.

rick

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i know of a 2wd 1 ton crew cab four door runs and drives for 500 bucks listed on it, parked on side of street in town here, probably get it for 350 if you try, its well wortyh it, its C30 truck. its flat bed on back.

i can give phone number if anyone is interested in it