Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sometimes, you get what you deserve

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Channel 5 in Cleveland reported this:

6 People Beat Up Alleged Peeping Tom

An alleged peeping Tom remains in the intensive care unit after reportedly being assaulted with a tree branch, NewsChannel5 reported.

Officials said Mario Russo, 44, was attacked after he was spotted outside a bedroom window wearing his pants around his ankles and watching a 5-year-old girl who was sleeping outside the Bunker Ridge Apartments.

Russo was reportedly hiding in bushes.

Police said after he was discovered a group of six people, include the girl's mother, aunt and their boyfriends attacked him and brutally beat him for more than an hour.

The girl's mother, Stacy Umstott, 28; her aunt, Athena Lemieux, 20; Brandon Breedon, 21; Nicholas Phipps, 21; and Khald Arafat, 34; and a 15-year-old are in police custody. They face felonious assault and rape charges. Murder charges could be filed if Russo dies.

The girl's aunt admitted to sexually assaulting Russo with a tree branch, police said. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

The incident was caught on tape.

Meanwhile, police said that citizens should not take matters into their own hands

"To take matters into their own hands like they did was just way, way beyond reason," North Royalton Detective Jay Drake said.

I disagree with the Detective who thinks these folks actions went "way beyond reason". I think it was a perfectly reasonable reaction. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Update: View the Police Report.

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The girl's aunt admitted to sexually assaulting Russo with a tree branch, police said.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Perfectly reasonable...

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

WHy can't people just cut throats and get it over with?

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    wearing his pants around his ankles and watching a 5-year-old girl

[/ QUOTE ]

thats gross!!

5. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

The girl's aunt admitted to sexually assaulting Russo with a tree branch, police said. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

The incident was caught on tape.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats awsome

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    I disagree with the Detective who thinks these folks actions went "way beyond reason". I think it was a perfectly reasonable reaction. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    i couldn't agree more /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif he got what he deserved these fawkers get off to easy now days /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    The girl's aunt admitted to sexually assaulting Russo with a tree trunk , police said.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Perfectly reasonable...

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it, now that's perfecly reasonable.

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

9. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

i don't think many folks that enforce the law put themselves in the positions of those who have to deal with these pieces of [darn] as victims....Anyone of us who caught a man jerkin off to our daughter would have probably done worst. I have a .44 240gn waitin for someone to pull that sh*t with my family...now these poor folks are probably going to face charges...at the least, this ****** will probably get by with sueing the people for his doc bills and pain and suffering...they should have just shot him!

10. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    "To take matters into their own hands like they did was just way, way beyond reason," North Royalton Detective Jay Drake said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Way beyond reason?? Hell, they didn't finish the job, the bastard is still alive.....

11. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

he probably liked the branch /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Id gladly register as a sex offender if I COUGHT a peeper in my window and shuved a branch up his anus and got charged with rape /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif