Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Somthing odd to break!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by fastboy_01, Jul 29, 2003.

1. fastboy_01

fastboy_01 Registered Member

I saw somthing very odd break last weekend, the lower u-bolt plates on a 14bff, on a friends 1-ton dually ripped right apart followed by the rearend turning sideways under the truck /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. He was trying to launch a jetski at a boat launch, so there was the truck half out of the water with no rear axle. Thats bad enough but when we put it on the trailer the guy pulling it didn't stop and pulled it off the front of the trailer right into the back of his new dodge /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. Needless to say no one was happy and everybody got very drunk when we got home.

2. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

BEER...does a body good... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

wow, that sucks. the part about the dodge is sort of funny though.my friend was putting his boat in the water but was going too fast,when he did try to slow down all the stuff in his bed slid out and he ran it over. new cans of house paint, tools,everything. that was funny sh*t. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan 1/2 ton status

I'm assuming it's an older dually?
    Good ole michigan rust will eat thru anything /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif!
    Just remember the road commisions moto: "we need MORE SALT!".