Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Son of a $##$ F^&^%% some one ran into my truck and left!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by K5DRAGER, Dec 28, 2003.

1. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

I've been trying to sell my crew cab for a while and had some one interested. So I go out to take some pics of it and Son of a.. my drivers door is cave in. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I haven't driven it in a couple of days so I know it was someone backing out of the neighbors drive acroos the street. I called the cops and all he said was here's your copy of the police report for your insurance. And if ya see anyone with damage on there vehicle that would match up with your give us a call. I said that wouldn't be needed because I'm sure someone will call in the disturbance of my kicking the SH!T out of them. Sorry guys I just had to blow of some steam. Now the guy that was interested said he needs to think about it. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

If it makes you feel any better, on christmas night someone plowed into the back of my dad's car /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif (parked on the street while visiting my sister) and shoved it into the car in front of that and all 3 caught on fire... All of my dad and brother's presents WERE in the trunk /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

We didn't even find out about this untill the next morning when my dad went to get something out of the car and all there was was a mess of broken glass and an emblem that was broken of his trunk /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

The car is sitting in a impound lot and I still can'tget it out untill tomorrow so I'm going to have to pay $180 for the tow and $25 per day it was at the lot /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

My dad lives 300 miles away and he had to go back home so he can work so I've got to try to take care of all this for him and all in 1 day (coincidentally I also have to work)

Someone who saw the accident said that they saw a kid get out of the car and run... on the police report it says that the driver was 44 years old.... hmmm some drunk kid phucked up and got daddy to cover for him???? I'll kill the bastards! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Sorry for the hijack, I hope you catch the [darn] and beat the bejesus out of him!

3. gravdigr

gravdigr 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If it makes you feel any better

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the hell would your story make him feel better ? Both stories make me wanna rip someones nuts off.

4. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

O man, that really sucks. That was a beautiful truck too. Have you gone across the street and confronted the people about it? Tell them either they can either get you in touch with the moron who left the scene of an accident or they can pay for the damage. Ask to look at their cars, they may have one a little smashed up sitting in your garage. That same thing happened to my friend. Guy accross the street backed into his truck while he was drunk. He pulled his car in the garage and tried to find rides to work until he could get the car to the body shop, hoping that my friend wouldnt find out. The kids mom opened the garage door one day when my friend was outside, and their was the damaged mustang, with his paint on it. OOPS.

5. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

I asked them about it but they didn't know. And I looked at both of there cars and its not theres. The guy that lives there is a drunk and has no liscence. I'm pretty sure someone who gave him a ride from the bar did it. And no I can't rip of there balls or I'll go to jail. But as long as I don't do any permenant damage and just beat them to a pulp then I should get a fine, community service, and back to anger management. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Curtis2kul

Curtis2kul Registered Member

Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
    well, someone stole my old ford f-150 i was trying to sell out of the k-mart parking lot. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif and i while ago i went to school and someone asked me where i got the big dent on the side of my truck ( i was so mad i had to leave school) but luckly it poped right out. and now ever since i have to park in a parking lot where i work there seems to be more dings appearing all the time.
    If you accidentaly hit someone, at least have the respect to tell them!!

7. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

If your neighbors a drunk, take him to the bar and buy him a drink or 2 and find out who his ride was that night. Then find that guy and back into his car when he's drunk. If he calls the cops to report it, DUI for Mr. Hit&Run, if not at least you're even.

And if your neighbor doesn't help out, let your dog crap in his yard or something.

Sorry about your /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea that [darn] pisses me of!! my dad backed into my neihgbor across the streets car ones..nothing huge but did put a good size ding in the fender, right after work he went over there and told her what he had done and offerd to pay for the damage..(she didnt even notice it till he pointed it out) but its the right thing to do!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif