Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sony car audio cassette player SHORTWAVE receivers

Discussion in 'Audio' started by SubYuman, Oct 24, 2001.

1. SubYuman

SubYuman 1/2 ton status

Looking for a replacement for my old Philips shortwave cassette player for SubYumanII, I found that Sony makes at least 3 models..... These prices are not US dolars...
    XR-C5600 50Wx4, Pre-amp out x1, FM/MW/SW Digital Tuner, Seperate Bass and Treble Control, Automatic Music Sensor, Automatic Tuner Activation,MD/CD Changer Controls,Detachable Front Panel,Wireless Card Commander $275.00 XR-CA420 New Xplod Design, 50Wx4, Pre-amp out x1, FM/MW/SW Digital Tuner, Seperate Bass and Treble Control, Automatic Music Sensor, Automatic Tuner Activation, MBP (My Best Sound Position), MD/CD Changer Controls, Detachable Front Panel, CD Text $240.00 XR-CA620X New Xplod Design, 50Wx4, Pre-amp out x1, FM/MW/SW Digital Tuner, Seperate Bass and Treble Control, Automatic Music Sensor, Automatic Tuner Activation, MD/CD Changer Controls, CD Text, Detachable Front Panel,Wireless Card Commander $275.00
    All of them have CD/MD changer controllers and two of them have remotes...
    www.jackys.com is in Dubai and sells at least two of these and there is one dealer in the US I know of....
    cpomank@hotmail.com or wthurman@san.rr.com if you are interested in one, I am getting mine soon.... so much info from NON-US radio out there....