Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sony FD Mavica 10x Zoom Model Mvc-Fd75

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Digital Camera. I'm buying my friends. Paid him half the agreed price today. So next pay day I'll finally own a good Digital Camera. http://www.sonystyle.com/home/item.jsp?itemid=7800 It's not a top of the line one, but I like that it uses a standard floppy disc for the computer. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I just got a FD-200 last week, and I love it. Good stuff, IMO.

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i got the canon powershot digital elph s200 series..2 megapixel..great camera..stainless steal body..and about the smallest camera of them all!

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I have the 87 or 85 or whatever , it's the one that makes movies also, found it in the road works awsome.... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

We have a camera like that at work, i think its a bit older, but it works great. Takes great pictures too.

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I find everything on the road, it's like no one even looks, it's all right there if you keep your eye open, it's like a 400.00 camera... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif And no I didn't steal it in fact I tried to find the owner...With no luck.... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

I plan on getting the MVC-CD1000 or MVC-CD700 early next year. They take the 3" CD and hold up to 158MB of pictures on each CD. One badass camera. Can get it on ebay for around $400.

8. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I have a Sony Mavica. I really like it. I like the fact i can just slip the floppy into about any computer and use the pics. I use mine at home work and where ever.. its a pretty versitle camera. Takes MPEGs too.

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea forgot to add that my canon does video clips too..wish it did regualar movies though

10. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i got my sony DSC-S75 that retailed for 700 for about 400 or something, i worked at sears, so i had a friend buy and return it and marked it down 30% then bought it with a 10% off cupon and my employee 10% i know it was bad to do that..... but i was bad then and now i'm better. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif