Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sony Remote controls

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Feb 16, 2002.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Anybody know how to program a Sony 5 device remote control, specifially an RM-V301?? They have nothing on thier website about how to program it.
    I vaguely remember that I have to hit the device button, then set, then a number and enter, but I can't seem to guess the sequence or code right.
    We just replaced our Sony DVD with an RCA (a gift, I'm not a big fan of RCA), and I can't control it with this remote!! Very annoying to have to use two remotes after having 1 for so long!!

Ratch
    CK5 album
    Your ad here.<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by newyorkin on 02/16/02 07:28 AM.</FONT></P>

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

if you go to sony.com ,you can ask them and they will e-mail you back later with the answer...

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

if you go to sony.com ,you can ask them and they will e-mail you back later with the answer...

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!