Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sooner haters............where are ya?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BurbinOR, Jan 2, 2003.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Rose Bowl champs.............not that there was any doubt, eh Bubba Ray? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

They are no where to be found. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

All the guys at work today were giving me the thumbs up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

It's gonna be fun at draft time. Carson Palmer is gonna to be a bust, Chris Simms will only get a few years in the league just cause of his daddy, and then there is number 22 from the crimson and cream. If he doesn't go high in the draft, someone needs to be shot!!!!!

But wait until next year..........We're losing Hybl, no biggy and the soon to be sophmore QB is supposed to be better. Quentin Griffin, that will hurt but for us RB's that can go are not a rare thing. One guy from the OL and maybe a couple off the defense. So looking at it, I think we will be returning somewhere in the neighborhood of 15-17 starters. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The team will be seasoned and the discipline should be a lot better, and for the most part, the discipline is awesome. So it should be revenge time on those 0 National Championship "we want our respect" candya**es from Stillwater, yeah Pokes, we got your fawking respect!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif A&M, that was a fluke and if I remember right, it will be another OU-CornWanker fight and they are choking big time right now. So with all of that and some luck, we should be on top of the running next season.

I'm just a slug though, 3 hours away, I should of gone to the game. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Go Sooners! I wore my hat all day! Gotta love em!

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I'm just a slug though, 3 hours away, I should of gone to the game.

[/ QUOTE ]
    You Suck! What kinda of an Okie are you anyways? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

You Suck! What kinda of an Okie are you anyways?

[/ QUOTE ]
    An Okie that doesn't have the $$$$$$ to attend such a glorious and momentous butt kicking. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 1/2 ton status

SOONER MAGIC!!!! When I Left, Blake was the coach and Captain Kangaroo was almost hung....Dark times..but, still had 'hella' great Tailgate parties. My wife is an OSU poke grad, and she was a bit abrasive for the Bedlam game.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Hey rogerwilco, where ya at?

8. rogerwilco71

I moved to Oklahoma in 95 to go back to college (and apparently to meet my wife /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif). Initially lived in Ponca City to work for my dad in metal fabrication, and went to norman for a while commuting....scary. While in school missed OHP academy, then 'Injury rolled' the 2000 academy. Where do you live? Where's Strait/spill of outta PRK?

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

While in school missed OHP academy, then 'Injury rolled' the 2000 academy. Where do you live? Where's Strait/spill of outta PRK?

[/ QUOTE ]
    You'd probably loved being OHP, think I only met one or two who were jerks, all the rest were pretty cool. "Injury rolled?"
    I'm down in Tulare County. My location on the side, "Strait outta People's Republik of Kalifornia." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. rogerwilco71

Torn rotater cuff, left arm, then right arm. Led an active life style /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'm over the hill now at 31 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif When did you live there and where? Maybe I can have my buddy at Troop K Do a background on you /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    People's Republik of Kalifornia...you're not one of those commune/Segregationist (extermination of Liberals?)? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Where do I sign? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif