Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sooner joke HAHA

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 88K5Jimmy, Sep 18, 2003.

1. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

On a tour of Texas, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the ocean for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the beach in his car when there was a frantic commotion just off the shore. A helpless man, wearing a red and white University of Oklahoma jersey, was truggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25-foot shark. As the Pope watched, horrified, a speedboat came racing up with three men wearing Orange, Black and White Oklahoma State jerseys. One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side. The other two reached out and pulled the
    bleeding semiconscious, Sooner from the water. Then using long clubs, the three beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat. Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to the beach. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions," he told them. "I heard that there were some bitter hatreds between Cowboys and Sooners, but now I have seen with my own eyes that is not true".
    As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies "Who was that?" "It was the Pope", one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has
    access to all of God's wisdom. "Well," the harpooner said "he may have access to God's wisdom but he
    doesn't know JACK about shark fishing. Is the bait holding up OK or do we need to get another one"?

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Bwahahahahahahaha..........................

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad that's a rewrite with the bait being a UT fan and the fishermen being Sooners...........

Besides, it's too unrealistic written this way since the only thing an OSU Aggie knows how to catch is a good case of the clap from their sister....... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I got a joke for you...

There's a tea-sip (longhorn), an aggie, and a sooner on a plane. They're all very confortable and the aggie takes his shoes off. The tea-sip gets up to get a drink, but the aggie, being the nice guy he is, gets up and gets the drink for the tea-sip. While he's gone, the longhorn spits in the aggies shoe. The sooner thought this was hilarious so when the aggie gets back the sooner asks if he'll get him a coke too. The aggie oblidges and while he's gone the sooner spits in the other shoe. When the aaggie gets back he sits down and puts on his shoes. He realizes what's happened and cries "when are we going to stop this bickering?? When are we going to stop spitting in each others' shoes and pissing in each others cokes!!!!" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif