Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Soooo... when's the next Midwest K5 run... I plan to attend.

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by rocko, Jul 5, 2002.

1. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Soooo... when\'s the next Midwest K5 run... I plan to attend.

Neil.. great job on the Blazer Blitkrieg aka: Midwest k5 spring thing.. I plan on attending you're next gathering.
    Oh yeah.. how are you and Marietta?

2. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Re: Soooo... when\'s the next Midwest K5 run... I plan to attend.

Lol... was that a jab I see in that last line? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

-Dan

3. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Hey Rocko! Great to hear you will attend. Now about question #2, we are no longer seeing each other. I am now seeing someone who makes me happy and likes to have fun. Her name is Pam - a real doll. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Long story...

Now on to important matters at hand. I am thinking about our next run, but unfortunately my truck is in pieces. I am in the middle of negotiating for a new Job in Central Missouri and trying to get the truck done and moving. It is a lot to deal with. Plus, as the guys would say "Im dissin' them for a Gal!", so chasing Miss Pam has taken some of my time too. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

I will be sure to post here what is going on.

4. KRAZIE87K5

Well glad to hear you are happy Neil! Hope Pam works out well for you... can she drive stick? Maybe you should have left the 465 in your truck after all! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Hope to hear about the summer run soon, so I can start planning.

PS - I am in FL the end of this month with my wife and kids to celebrate her grandparents 65th wedding anniversary, then going to the run in Iowa with 85mouse (hopefully), and then I'm free after Aug. 2nd.

And if I remember correctly, fall comes quickly after that, so we'll have to plan the fall run quickly too! BTW - I have to skip this year's Blazer Bash since I don't have the time or $$$... so instead, I bargained with the wife to make all three "Midwest K5 Thing" runs! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

-Dan

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Sounds great Dan. Actually Pam prefers an auto. I think she did pretty good driving Steve Sharps Yeller Monster around. I think she is a natural! I scared her pretty good on the night run - Extension Trail running backwards (a 5 trail) more like a 6 at night! She didnt like the way my truck jumped around with the manual. Oh well, thats the reason for change. Now an auto and dual case kit is sitting and waiting for me to install. And as my close friends would say "Ive been spending time with Pam and not the truck". /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. KRAZIE87K5

I've noticed that too... I heard you say that you were going to get the doubler installed sometime late in May... June... July... and your website... or the writeup on the Spring '02 run...

But that is all good, can't blame you for taking care of Pam first. If only we were all so smart... I think my wife might be a little disgruntled seeing that I've trained her to think the truck comes first... But not really. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif Just seems like time is always the deciding factor with the truck... always feels like I'm just one step from completing it! So I keep pushing to get it done, and then something else pops up. The K5 BUG got me good I guess! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif *NOTE TO WIFE* Sarah, if you read this, thanks for being so cool with the truck! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

-Dan