Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sooooo....Guess what I broke this weekend? hehehehe

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Sooo, I met this totally cool chick that seems to be just as obsessed with wheeling as I am...Went out wheelin a bit Friday night, which happened to be my first night time wheeling trip. So what happens when you mix big block horse power with my right foot? I totally stripped one of the spiders in my front D44 of all of it's teeth! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif At first it sounded like a bomb goin off, then kinda like a machine gun. LOL! When I got home I pulled the cover off and there was like 8 teeth and a bunch of bit's and pieces in the bottom of the diff. Sooo, Now I'm on the hunt for another set of spiders. YeeeeeeHaaaaaa!!!! I saved the chunks, so as soon as I get home I'll take some pics. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I *might* still have my old open D44 carrier, I will look for it tonight and let you know. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

3. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Joe, sounds like you need the D44 carrier I have layin around. I found it at my shop recently, I thought I had thrown it away but guess not.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Fawkin women......... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    WE WANT PICS!!!!!! WE WANT PICS!!!!!!

5. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Picked up a new set of spiders today....So now I don't have to go through all the resetting backlash, pinion depth ect ect...Just swap out the spiders. Actually, I traded a torque converter for the spiders. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll have some pics soon...Haven't been home yet. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. 1979Jimmy

1979Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Joe, you champ