Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Soooooo...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was thinking on my way home from watching Chinese movies at a friends house after work... I thought, if I ever become a famous musician or something and win an award, I probably won't waste my time going to the stupid show and making an idiot of myself on "the red carpet" or any such stuff... Just give me my dang money and leave me be...

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Which just shows you how un-famous I will be... I'll be the guy whose talents won't be fully appreciated until long after I'm dead...

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

when I DO win an award, I'll probably go just to make a mockery of the whole thing on national television... :D

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Seriously, what's with the crying? And the ridiculous list of people to thank. These people pretty much take the whole "thank you" section of the CD case booklet thinger dinger...

The only people you really need to publicly thank is all the people who buy the CD...

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

One more thing: It seems that Chinese films always have crazy plot twists, and usually the son gets beat to hell by his dad who disowns him at some point of the climax...

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I'm glad you;re watching Chinese films