Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sorry but I HAVE to do this..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 55Willy, Mar 20, 2002.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'm closing the window and signing off and I'm...going...outside/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif....
    I think 5 hours on here is enough since it is only 5:30,LOL
    I'll be back later,/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

You probably just went into "invisible" mode, and are still here, just reading instead of posting LOL!!

Brandy

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Work on the Willy's.............work on the willy's..............work on the willy's..................

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Step away....from the keyboard. I repeat, STEP AWAY from the key board /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> We should ALL stay away for a day or two then come back and tell each other what we accomplished on our rigs ...... It would be interesting to say the least !

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

No I actually went outside/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif I was on here for about 30 mintues after I posted this though,LOL.
    I went down stairs and had dinner, and Almost cam eback on,LOL. But I knew better then that soI went outside til it was too dark to see and came back here.
    So if I can walk away for 2.5 hours then anyone can

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> You're not getting the Willy's done this way ...........

8. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

If my hubby spent as much time on his truck as he does on here....his truck would be finished and I'd have one of my own for him to work on! ! !

9. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I didn't, I didn't, I didn't...
    I filled <font color=black>OL'</font color=black><font color=blue>Blue</font color=blue> full of scrap metal so I can make a metal run. Working on the Jimmy tomorrow, since I got the q-jet fresh off a rebuild/forums/images/icons/cool.gif. And I got the stuff in to repair the Cherokee..and sure enough I'll still find time to get my 8 hours a day on here.../forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/wink.gif/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

10. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Kevin and Eric-
    I think it would be kinda cool for everyone to take two days off of here and just work on thier rigs, I bet we'd see alot of work getting done,LOL.
    I'm thinking of doing it. I'm having ISP problems anyways..something about them wanting money and me not having any to give them/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

11. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> It's no excuse, but I'm waiting for warm weather to work on my body lift ........besides, it's got too much snow around it right now.

12. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Mines outside too. The axle and frame is rusting back up so I may have to tear it back down and give it a couple more coats/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

13. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> We could talk Steve into a site shut down for a certain weekend but then we'd clog the site upon our return with posts asking each other for help once we get into our projects !

14. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'm sure the site will be slow around....say...3rd week in August!!!!/forums/images/icons/cool.gif
    I'll have to get me a lap top by then LOL

15. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Don't remind me ! I'll be very lucky if I can get all my stuff done by then ! Keep your fingers crossed !

16. UseYourBlinker

I just need some $$$...I have some idea's and part's I want to get,but I am only working part-time.. Still filling out application's,but no one has called back yet /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

17. UseYourBlinker

Got my 1" body lift in the garage...but I need to order new body bushing's. Also got a oil leak,which I think is coming from the rear main seal. Which mean's I got to pull the tranny to get to it.. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

18. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

body bushings are on my list to
    ens-3-4103-B from summit with bolts for $54.95
    I have a list a mile longer then anyone else, you all have a rig to start with, I'm building one from the gravel on up!/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

19. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> I have to finish my interior and throw in my bushing kit and 2" body lift then slap on the new 35's ! There's a lot more than that, ut those are the biggies !

20. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

(takes a deep breathe)
    rear shock mount, front shock mount, front and rear brakelines, front and rear drivelines, tranny, t-case installed, new tranny mount bushings, new body mount bushings, new clutch, hydro set up, refresh motor, and install TBI, install motor, mount gas tank, run pump. Bolt on body, built firewall, mount steering cloum, and brake setup, mount front sheet metal and mount radiator, wire the whole thing, weld up the dash and install gauges, mount CB and air intake setup, ON board air. Make cage and bumpers install seat..then stroke the DMV for a title /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif All in a days work....LOL