Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SORRY CHEVY LOVERS, had to do this!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by KAS, Feb 25, 2003.

1. KAS

KAS 1/2 ton status

Here are a few pics of the new bumper & new winch we completed on a Bronco. There's a 3" body lift that will be removed tucking the bumper up closer to the truck.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We will post this bumper to our website soon, once it's been painted.
    Thanks,
    KAS

2. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

AAAHHHHH MY EYES!! IT BURNS, IT BURNS!!! Awesome Bumper!! OH THE AGONY!! MAKE IT STOP! Damn, that bumper is cool! MAKE THE BAD MAN TAKE THE FORD AWAY!! AHHHHHH

3. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

No need to be sorry,thats a sweet lookin Ford /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh and that bumper is pretty cool too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Nice bumper! Do you build them for real trucks????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Mike

5. bee32

bee32 1/2 ton status

Make the bad man go away! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. SUB-ZERO

SUB-ZERO 1/2 ton status

Every Ford needs a winch!!!

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

let's just put a bowtie on there shall we? [​IMG]

8. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Nice bumper!Just a thought,If it wasn't for Fords,Chevys wouldn't look so good.{Well there's always Jeeps} /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifWhen you're stuck it won't matter what helps you out will it?Again,Nice bumper. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. 85HeartBurb

85HeartBurb 1/2 ton status

As long as you have fun enjoying the sport it doesn't matter what you drive!!!

As long as it's Chevy!!! LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

thats a nice bumper, give who ever pulls that ford out a good strong place to hook to /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

11. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I don't have any problems with pre 80 for 4x4's and I would buy a F250 SD crew short bed if I could afford one.
    I have spent plenty of time on a strap behind a 79 bronco just like that one. Those were good trucks. I just don't care a whole lot for their engins. Can't arque a whole lot with factory cross over, coil front, D44 reverse cut and NP205's stock. Don't care for the 9's as a 4x4 axle because of a problem they have busting wheel bearings but I still think it's a OK axle and on par with the 12 bolt. I darn near bought one. If I had found the right 78-79 Bronco before I found my right K5 I may have been hanging a MBB.

12. KAS

KAS 1/2 ton status

Nice touch with the bow tie! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Nice bumper!Just a thought,If it wasn't for Fords,Chevys wouldn't look so good.{Well there's always Jeeps} /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifWhen you're stuck it won't matter what helps you out will it?Again,Nice bumper. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's even better when it's a Chevy winching out that Ford or Jeep. And on that note....I wish I would have had the camera the other day when Wayne got his "Cheep" stuck in the snow pile and had to use my K5 (which is still all stock) to get his "Cheep" unstuck. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I would have loved to see that. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

I like them both /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Well Grim you would like the 429 big block that is very healthy, the front and rear 60's with Moser 35 spline shafts, 10" lift with 39.5's that this one sports then. Not to mention 2 power tanks Corbeau seats, full cage, and a host of other goodies. If ever I was to drive a Ford, Andrews would definately be a cadidate. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

Doesnt the Bow Tie on the grill ad about a 100hp? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

Looks a little like Kinch's "Stealth Bumpers" to me. That's not a bad thing.

18. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Both axles under my 88SWB are Fords,HP D60 and 10.25 Sterling so I don't have anything against them.My little brother runs Fords so the cuts are all in good fun.I recently had to be pulled out by 3 VW rail buggies soI'm don't mind getting help from wherever it comes.I don't have a winch so anyone would have been welcome help. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

fords are just as capable as chevys are. i dont hold any name brand grudges...but if i had to get a ford it would be a late 70's defenatly!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif