Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sorry I havent replied to pm's, emails, etc.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Nov 25, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Sorry I havent replied to pm\'s, emails, etc.....

I have the mental space right now to say this once, and not in 20 pm's & emails. I have gotten pm's on stuff that was for sale, friends, jokes, etc.. sorry if i havent replied to anything for weeks but i am in a very tuff spot in my life and it isnt very good. I have been here before and didnt make the right choices and it didnt come out well. This time I have to do things differently and there will be plenty of time for play when the time is right,I wont be responding or on ck5 cruising the site and great jokes I love. My life has been in the process of falling apart physically and emotionally and dont have the mental or emotional capacity to enjoy the emails or answer them, Im sorry. I love the site and the folks but this isnt something i can take time away from and chance missing the one thing that may keep it all together, and as I dont want to sound anymore pathetic than it already sounds hanging this publicly,, but I feel bad ignoring all the messages so I had to reply. everyone have a wonderfull and safe Holiday season, and for the love of gawd, spend it with the people right under your nose.
    Have fun and god bless...
    Rob

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Re: Sorry I havent replied to pm\'s, emails, etc.....

hope things work out for you man. Sorry to hear things are so sh!tty for you right now. You'll get through it though. Keep your head up.

Nick

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Re: Sorry I havent replied to pm\'s, emails, etc.....

At least you have your priorities straight Rob... Keep at it and you will come out OK... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif