Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sorry if a repost, how many cops are on here?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jul 21, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

like i said in bigburbys post i have a ton of friends that are cops.maybe when i talk to some one at work i can list cyber cops? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif daryl /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]Present /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Im a citizen now...
    I was LASD for 25 years

4. mcinfantry

mcinfantry 1/2 ton status

im the people

5. boggerless

hey save that gun for the ghetto /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. boggerless

when my friend joined the detroit academy , his dad (a retired cop_ told him not to. he said once a cop alway's a cop,and everyone else looks like an ass hole to you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    when my friend joined the detroit academy , his dad (a retired cop_ told him not to. he said once a cop alway's a cop,and everyone else looks like an ass hole to you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeap... and your prospects of having friends outside of fellow law enforcement and family is severely limited. Especially if you're a crappy cop.

8. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeap... and your prospects of having friends outside of fellow law enforcement and family is severely limited

[/ QUOTE ]

It is funny to observe how stigmatized and uncomfortable some people get when they meet someone new, and ask what they do for a living, and they reply "Police Officer". I have some friends that I have known since High School that are with the Sheriffs Department in Southern California, and I have witnessed this reaction personally. I guess when a person has never known anybody personally that is an officer of the law, they tend to look at these people as if they where not human beings.

9. boggerless

your very observent,when a punk broke in my garage my wife called the fuzz before i got home,when i got there she said not to back in the yard cuz the police were coming?????so what was i driving over evidence?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifmy freind mike (the cop) had a call three years ago about a drunk passed out at taco bell.when he showed up the guy was passed out ,so mike reached in and pulled the keys then PRETENDED he was running next to the car knocking on the roof. he said the guy woke up and reached for the ignition. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifhe thought mike was running next to him. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Deputy Sheriff................ /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

11. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

<---Border Patrol /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

not a repost, its a repost of a repost of a repost of a ... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. boggerless

howdy shuruff,i'm black boggerless. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif cool,my dads a gennessee county sheriff. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

14. boggerless

my old manager's best friend (can't think of his name) is border patrol. you guy's must be REAL busy. do you have to know different languages. or do you just go by obvious stuff.?? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

15. boggerless

but people responded /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifTHANK YOU GUYS /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif see a repost isn't that bad.I LEARNED ALOT. i got it down now but a month from now someone might ask again.i hope they get the same cool response. thats what happens when you meet new people(or drunk friends) you tell the same story. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

16. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Studying to be one.... Majoring in Criminal Justice and considering a double major in Sociology also

My three choices in this career:
    1. DFW Police
    2. Game Warden or TABC
    3. ATF or any Federal law enforcement job

18. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Reporting as Requested, Sir. Salute!

19. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

You don't have to know any languages when you come in but you'll have to learn spanish at the academy. You'd be suprised how quickly you can pick it up in four months when you're forced to.

The most important phrase you need, "Esta ilegal, si o no?" "Si?" "Vamanos." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I am a lifeguard and I just completed all my spanish credits at school here and I got to practice it for all our spanish speaking patrons...

"Sabes Nadar?"

"Donde es traje de bano?"

"Vamanos!"