Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sorta on topic...12 bolt sell off

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by SHINTON, Aug 1, 2003.

SHINTON 1/2 ton status

Dec 26, 2001
    Hey Moderators, I am a member just figured this applied the most in this forum. I wanted to give our first gen guys the first shot before the main area or ebay.

12 bolt axle I am gonna sell/piece off, I KNOW the rear drums are a hard to find item, axles, carrier, spider gears, 3.73 ring/pinion...heck the whole axle if someone needs it.

So..what are good prices, make me an offer!! I will split it up or sell the whole thing. I bought it off a guy here, snagged the Lock Right for myself and really don't need the rest.

Gonna sell off Big Org I think...coming to realize I am too freakn wide for the trails this year!! About sheared off the gas tank filler at Crackers Neck.

Heck for the right price I will yank the Lock Right outta the 12 bolt and sell it!!!

Sam Hinton
  2. blazerboy72

blazerboy72 1/2 ton status

Mar 29, 2002
    The guy that bought mine said they are worth $500 for some reason. I was going to sell it for $50 But he gave me about $300 for it. Im sure he would buy a nother one but that would be a long drive for you.
  3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Jun 9, 2002
    [ QUOTE ]
    was going to sell it for $50 But he gave me about $300 for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I love it when suckers come looking for parts /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif $500 is probably the quote he was getting for axles at the wrecking yard. Wrecking yards seem to base there prices on 50-80% of the cost of a rebuilt or new part around here (except for the very few U-pull it yards which are more reasonable).