Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sound gurus, have Q's

Discussion in 'Audio' started by santana, May 18, 2004.

1. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

sound gurus, have Q\'s

What is the ideal wiring sequence for 2- 2ohm dual voice coil 12" subs mated to a 500watt 2 ohm mono amp, subs in a ported enclosure. Thanks in advance..Jerry

2. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Re: sound gurus, have Q\'s

YO YO YO Jerry, call this dude up, i went in and talked with him, but he would like to know the specs, like the amp, what wattage and some other little details, he said he would give you some ideas as to how to get the optimum sound out of it.

Listen Up
    Car audio
    602-485-8855

Just tell them I sent you their way and they will know what the call is in reference to.

Let me know what goes down.

trying to get it done before the weekend?

3. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Just want to get it done, I hate driving without music. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Thanks for the info TJ, I'll call him up tomorrow morning. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Well did you get ahold of him and did he help you out any with the info you needed?

5. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Yep, he's gonna build me a custom box as soon as I can afford it..

6. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

You won't be disappointed, even if you were to buy some components from him, you might pay alittle more than the big store retailers, but you get awsome service, single person detailed custom installation, and the feeling of knowing your keeping a mom n pop type of store in business, literally, his wife works the front desk, and their kid is always runnin around there too. It's a nice place to do business with, he pays attention to what YOU want, not whats on sale, or what kind of "deals" he can get you for certain equipment. You tell him what you want, or would like, and gives you suggestions as to what would work best.

I will continue to do business with him for any other vehicle to have anything soundwise, alarm or electronic devices installed.