Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Soup Recipes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Apr 14, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Hey, I'm trying to build myself a cook book so when I want something different then the usual I can cook something with out having to look in the terrifying family cook "book" box. Takes for ever to find, enough of the BS, post some recipes of soups you like to make, please make sure they include approx. measuring ammounts (table spoon, cups, etc.) So I don't have to use my young judgement /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif
    Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Do a search for fatman...

something about frozen peas, ten gallons of water, and a boullion cube /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Okay thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

There are some pretty cool cooking programs available for your computer. We've got one that lets us do a search through 26 cookbooks, sorta the same way that Google lets ya search the internet. You can type in "soup" and it will list all of the soups from all the cookbooks. Of you can narrow the search be adding words such as "beef", "chicken", or "vegetable", etc. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

There are also a lot of cooking sites on the web. Perhaps some of them will also let you perform site searches for recipes. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    There are some pretty cool cooking programs available for your computer. We've got one that lets us do a search through 26 cookbooks, sorta the same way that Google lets ya search the internet. You can type in "soup" and it will list all of the soups from all the cookbooks. Of you can narrow the search be adding words such as "beef", "chicken", or "vegetable", etc. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on the computer alot, it sounds like that may be something I should get, how much, and where /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif