Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Source for cucv info on everything about them.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by uao85, Aug 10, 2006.

1. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Hey guys I just found a link to find out anything you ever wanted to know about the cucv series military chevy vehicles.

https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/ind...f917c753c-F9971659-97EE-A149-6F2D2497E8387BFF

On that page, under "Pub Title", type in whatever series the truck is, ex. m1008 or m1010, etc etc..........Also whenever it comes up with a list of publications, there are restricted, and public documents. Most are public documents, but there are some that are private and you need an access password to access them. To find out if they are accessable or not, just place the cursor over the link and it will show the html link in the bottom left of the internet window. If it says "data A" near the begining, then you can access it, but if it says "data C" then its a private document. I havent tried to access the date b or d documents though. Sorry if this happens to be a repost. I talked on the phone today for a half hour trying to find this page and get access to it, so I thought I would pass it along.

Remington

2. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

mmmm the other half to my post. would of been nice to added it there.

3. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

OK found this tid bit of info today too.

Sound levels stock CUCVs in cab
    M1008, M1009, M1010, M1028, below 55 mph less than 85 dB; at 55 mph 85 to 91 dB

The things I find while looking up stuff for others.. :thinking: