Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

source for headers and dual exhaust

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by DUKSRULE, Jan 12, 2004.

1. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

Wondering if anyone has a good place and what the part number is. I am looking for a cheap daul exhaust and set of headers for my 86 longbed. Figured if I can get the entire setup for a few hundred it would be better than having a shop butcher it together.

2. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

Jeg's has a set of Dynomax headers and duals for our trucks. the headers are about $100, and the dual exhaust kit is about $115. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rick

3. 85scottsdale

85scottsdale 1/2 ton status

summit carries the hooker headers and their dual 2 1/4" mandrel bent exhaust which exits behind the rear wheels for about 125 dollars, the headers for the exhaust system is a litte more expensive at 156 dollars I think though.

Summit and Jegs have pretty good price for stuff, summit seems to have a bigger inventory for stuff not entirely geared just towards racing.

4. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

I checked both sites and they seem to only have systems that exit in front of the rear wheels. Guess I will call them on the phone and see if they have anything else.

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

You can always get your headers from anywhere, I got my complete dual exhaust for my burb from LMC for cheap. It even exits in the stock location behind the rear wheels.

6. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

What is LMC? Contact info?

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

LMC

Go to their website and order a free catalog if its not listed on their website or just call them at 1-800-222-5664 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif