Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Source for Interior Parts (Carpet)

Discussion in 'Interior - Stock & Custom' started by MisterK5, Apr 13, 2007.

1. MisterK5

MisterK5 Registered Member

I'm looking for feedback concering a qality source for carpet, and possibly other miscellaneous interior K5 parts. I have a 91 K5, and am in need of some good quality carpet. I've used the JC Whitney type stuff in the past, and it's basically disposable stuff. Looking for carpet that's in it for the long haul! Thanks!

2. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

You could try LMC truck. They have just about everything. Myself with many others have had mixed results with some of their parts so be cautious of that.

3. WhiteBurb

WhiteBurb 1/2 ton status

4. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I just did the entire carpet in my 89...www.stockinteriors.com...I got free samples of the 3 colors I thought closest to mine. Went with Lapis Blue...fit really well. And the color works Great. I got the finished lower door panels, changed over the chrome trim from mine, kick panels for in front of the rear seat are trim finished, wheel wells fit really well as did the front. Seems ACCmats didn't have either the door panels or finished kick panels I forget which.

They shipped on time, price was very competitive...they did what they said they would do...when they said they would do it. The quality is spot on.

I also bought extra yardage and made my own side panels since I have a built in 12" sub and cutouts for my 6x9's. I also dyno matted the wheel wells, floor and side panels and baffled behind the side panels with 4" foam.

I have an additional Lapis Blue full front carpet uncut and untrimmed extra that they sent by mistake.

Who ever you buy from...measure twice and cut once...take your time...take your time