Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

South Cali Members....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TXsizeK5, Dec 23, 2001.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Who here is from southern Cali? Im from texas and visiting for the week just wondering... where are the good trails, around LA area... thanks.

6in 87' K5 w/ 35" BFG muds.
    305/Sm465/ NP208
    Kn, 4.56's.
    In desperate need of a rebuild.
    Next- Eaton mech locker... Flows.

2. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

I'm in the area. some of the more popular trails are in the Big Bear area, and it just so happens that some of the boys will be up there for New Years, if you're going to be around then, im sure you'd be more than welcome, theres a thread in the blazin trails forum on it as well as a few threads in this forum about New years, and whos in So Cal. Do a search for So Cal. and you should find all sorts of threads about trails and whos around here, don't be afriad to PM any of us, too kpanza, Esteban86K5, and a bunch of the other guys i don't think would mind at all.

Leland aka RaisedK5

"Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most!"
    "Are the voices in my head bothering you?

3. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

When are you coming and are you bringing the Blazer?

<font color=blue>It's easier to teach a child than to fix an adult.</font color=blue>

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/geltyone>Webshots Pics.</a>

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Well see I flew up here... So i dont have my blazer I came up here sat the 21 and am leaving jan1 in the morning, I think we are going snowboarding at big bear uhm... this coming sat we will be in vegas from tues thru firday though... Ive always wanted to romp in the snow... I will probably drive my blazer up here when i get AOD and a new engine cuz i dont think my non over drive tired 305 could even handle a 2 hr drive from where i live to san antonio. I think my uncle has a K5.. my mom said he bought an older blazer but thats all she new. Maybe he could take it up to big bear sometime =)

305/Sm465/ NP208
    Kn, 4.56's.

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

dangit derek. gettin to be there with snow. its only 60 something here. geez. its hot. lol. no muddin for me unless i go to the ranch. lol. hey can i umm borrow yer blazer. lol. well don't come back so i can take full responsibility of yer blazer. later.

what is that low rider doing under my k5?
    wow nice lil jap car. whats it good for?

6. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

haha, thats what mike asked and i told him he couldnt even drive standard... and he got all pissed. Oh well... its not snowing here its like a 1-2 hr drive north to big bear where there is snow. =P I'll take lots of pics

305/Sm465/ NP208
    Kn, 4.56's.