Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

South Denver Area

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Chewy, Oct 29, 2000.

1. Chewy

Chewy 1/2 ton status

I live south of Denver (Parker area), is there any where close to here to do some quick wheelin or muddin? Every time I go I end up in the mountains, which is about an hour to hour and a half drive. The trails don't necessarily need to be long, just smoething close. Thanks.

[​IMG] '87 Beast
    Colorado, USA

2. smp

smp 1/2 ton status

construction sites always find some mud and hills or basements

[​IMG] SMP

3. KILLERK5

KILLERK5 1/2 ton status

There is a spot out by Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, just a ditch with a whole bunch of trails and mud holes. Keeps me entertained. There is a couple of trails behind the Chinese theatre on Parker and Arapahoe Rd. Not as fun but its decent.

4. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Take Parker road till it turns to a two lane. The next dirt road to the right heading south is Castle Oaks, I think. Take this road about 1 mile and be looking to the right. There is about a 80 acre area there that is a blast. Some of the hills are tough and one mud hole is lockers front and rear if you want to get out of it.. I even rolled my buddies Scout there. Let me know if you plan to go I would like to ride with you. Tprouse@hotmail.com