Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

South east guys

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Pure Insanity, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Not sure how many of yall are hitting Florida4X4.com, but the site has upgraded /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and moved. So update your bookmarks. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Florida4X4.com

And if your not checkin the site out, its not just Fla, Alabama and Georgia is covered too. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Im in Georgia but do yall ever go to the mudbogs in alabama? I havent heard of any big mudbogs or offroad trails in Georgia we got a few places locally to go offroading. Mainly 4wheeler trails. Im going to one in Ala. this weekend with Tacoma972 and some other friends. What areas are covered by your site? /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

3. Pure Insanity

Well its not MY site, it belongs to Florida4X4 from here, I am a moderator there tho.

Ga and Al arent real well covered yet, we still dont have many guys from those states yet, but there are forums for Al and Ga to list places and trails.

We have a good size group from NFla that venture up into Ga and Al. There are a few guys from here that are there from the other states. I cant think of their names off hand but we just got a member list w/ the upgrade and Im seeing more guys that I didnt know of that are up that way.

I dont get up that way myself. I live in central Fla and it would be a 6-8 hr ride for me to make Al. Ga isnt too bad of a ride but I havent had a need to go up that far in the big Blazer yet.

The more guys that come around and post the more places that will be covered. I had that discussion w/ a buddy of mine from here thats also at Fl4X4, he says its too slow but he hasnt checked in in a month or so so he doesnt know how much it has picked up. Its a viscious cycle, if noone posts the site dies. If you try and stick it out it will be a good site for the south east. Its a small site that just started, so dont expect like it is here or POR as far as activity goes but it does more pretty good.

4. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    offroad trails in Georgia

[/ QUOTE ] Here's 3; Bisley Knob, Rich Mt, Anderson Creek
    www.sfwda.org

5. Pure Insanity

bigjbear is over there as jbear and has started getting the Ga trail forums going but theres just not many guys outside of Fla showing up yet. Florida4x4 name may be throwing most Id bet, the site really concentrates on Fla but Andrew wants to cover the surrounding states too.

6. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

How's the baby sitting going? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. nvrenuf

Where is the mud bog you guys are coming to? There are several here in my area but I figure that's probably farther than you'd want to go to watch some races.

8. 89K1500Chevy

its called Extreme Sports offroad park i think we going there for the 20 miles of 4whleer trails and the Mudbog at night. Its close to westpoint and thats not very far from us. Mabey see you there! /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. nvrenuf

I think you guys are going to be about 4 or 5 hours north of me. I know there is an off road park close to Birmingham that everybody refers to as Gardendale, maybe it's the same place? Everybody raves about the Gardendale park, whereever it is - have fun!

10. Pure Insanity

[ QUOTE ]
    How's the baby sitting going? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] HEHEHE! Goin good. Ive been surfin all day and noone can complain. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I had to lay down to get her to take a nap and I just woke up, I had things I needed to do. OOPS! She was doing fine and wired for sound thats why I made her lay down a while. Now her fever is back up some and she back asleep. Well I better get at it. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. nvrenuf

Hope she gets better soon! It sucks when the little ones feel bad.

12. 89K1500Chevy

Hey i joined the FLA4x4 site today yeah! ok and i got my buddy dustin to join too. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

13. Pure Insanity

Shes going back and forth. Shes OK....shes not. n Shes doing OK now. Hopefully its over. Shes just running a fever and basicly miserable. No yakkin or anything messy like that. PHEW! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And I seen you over there Zombie and posted (hopefully helped w/) on your tech question. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif