Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

South Georgia North Florida Southern Alabama

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Big10, Jan 27, 2003.

1. Big10

Big10 Registered Member

Looking for clubs or ateast a couple people that wheel around these parts. I'm in Valdosta Georgia. (central south)

thanks

2. MUD JUNKIE

MUD JUNKIE 1/2 ton status

check out florida4x4.com theres some people who live in north fla. that wheel all the time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Link below in my sig to Florida4x4.com. We also have Ga & Al trail forums. Thos forums are a bit slow right now since we dont have many members from those areas but there seems to be something going on it central Fla north of Tampa every few weeks. Basicly the group I ride w/ does something at least once a month. Its not TOO far from Valdosta to Dade City where I live and wheel nearby.

4. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Im from Fayetteville Georgia and i got a buddy named trey wood who is in the airforce ROTC program at Valdosta State . I could come down there and wheel sometimes no problem and in fact im always lookin for new trails to try out in my truck and on 4 wheelers. PM me sometime to set something up you got AIM? my name on there is ZombieOffroad /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

5. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Pop over to Fla4x4 and start filling the Ga and Al boards.

As of right now I am planning to put together a weekend Spring run, but Im waiting to see what happens w/ the house I am hopeing to purchase 1st to start the planning. I dont want to plan the trip, then end up not being able to go cuz Ill be moving. And there will be another Fall run in Ocala. Rebel Run 03. 02 was OK and had a decent turn out, but wasnt what it was supposed to be because of the weather. But still not too bad considering it was the 1st one.

Things DO happen in the deep south, ya just gotta know where to find it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. Big10

Big10 Registered Member

cool,..I'll check out the forums over there and try to get in some wheelin with some of you guys.

thanks for the tips. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. K5Junkie

K5Junkie 1/2 ton status