Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SOUTH TEXAN OFF ROAD EXCURSION TO SLAB, BY TEXASK5BLAZERMAN

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TexasK5Blazerman, Apr 1, 2002.

1. TexasK5Blazerman

TexasK5Blazerman Registered Member

Ok, I'm looking at the month of May, because my buds that live around here will be back from college and so forth. Just reply with a general idea of how your work schedule is, and we'll see if we can make something workable for everyone. My blazer isn't anything too special...yet...but if you're around DeZavala Rd. and IH-10 in San Antonio, I work at the home depot there. (Its the blue 83 with the top off) Anyway guys, reply so we can get this thing rolling.

2. greg83k5

greg83k5 1/2 ton status

i mabe able to mount a posse out of austin!

greg

PS i was a highschool prick in a mustang!

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

It looks like I'll only be free on the second weekend in May. I wish I could go, I had a blast last time /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

4. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I wanna go!!! I could bring down some friends too. Last time me and my father went and it a blast. Also have some pics if yall want 'em. It was fun but only ended up wheeling for a couple of hours because a storm blew in and didn't want to be washed away.

5. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Might be able to make a roadtrip w/ the CK5 guys in DFW TX4X4 from the DFW area. Just depends on the weekend. Memorial day weekend is FWD-FWD's fun run, so won't be able to make it then. I would only be able to make a Sat.-Sun. trip. Can't miss any more weekdays for a while.

6. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

let me know what date you pick and i'll gather up some friends and see if we can make the trip...

ric