Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

southern ohio?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Kiblsnbits, Mar 30, 2000.

1. Kiblsnbits

Kiblsnbits Registered Member

First off, is anyone here from southern Ohio? Cincinnati Area, thats where I am, and also, I see all you guys talking about 4x4 stores, does anyone know if there is one around here? That would be great if there was. I'm envious of all you guys in AZ and CO, no where to wheel around here either...

Blazer: A hole in the air, surrounded by metal, into which one pours money

2. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Hey Bud...I am just south of toledo. There has to be a mud puddle or 2 and a few trails between here and there.....[​IMG]

<font color=green>Eagle86K5[​IMG]

<font color=red>Only guy I know that can get out of line in a one car funeral

3. 6.2Blazer

6.2Blazer 1/2 ton status

I live close to Columbus but I'm in Cincy a lot. If you are interested in going fourwheeling, the best bet it to join a club as they usually know where all the trails are. Try the East Coast Four Wheel Drive Association for a list of clubs. The club which hosts Gravelrama is in Cleves, which is pretty close to Cincy.
    For shops, try the Off Road Shop (I think that's what the name is, it should be in the phone book)...it's also in the Cleves area.