Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Southern Ontario hunters...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shawnboy, Oct 10, 2005.

1. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

I'd like to get a few guys together to create a traditional moose camp for next year and years to come. I have areas that I am familiar with up in WMU's 13, 15a and 15b. If you are interested let me know. I'd like to keep the group size between 6-8 hunters. If you are a bowhunter, I have some prime white tail properties to hunt as well as water fowl and small game.

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

a friend of mine hunts deer but i dont.

there arent many member from around here, fireplug is intoronto too, but i dont know if he hunts or not, swing by the north forum too not much trafic there could use the help:D

and why would you want to hunt? guns are bad:D:D:D:wink1::wink1:

3. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

Please don't get me started, that is not the purpose of this thread. Thank you. :p: :D

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

yeah dood it was a joke settle down, hence the use of smileys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be in to hunting and guns if i had someone to do it with growing uo, but now i have to learn on my own, read that whole thread if you really want to know how i feel not just the first post:laugh::laugh::laugh::wink1::wink1: