Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

spacers

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Fry, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Fry

Fry 1/2 ton status

I have been reading this board for awhile but haven't posted on it yet since I did not have a blazer but picked one up yesterday. Anyway my question is on wheel spacers currently I have 16.5x10 rims with 33" tires and they rub on my tie rods when the center link rotates anyway my steering stablizer was loose causing it to rotate very easily and made it grind on my wheels. Anyway I need to know where I could get some spacers and what size should I get? I measured the back spacing on the wheel but it was still on the truck and got 5" which would explain why it rubs so much. What is the smallest spacer I could go with 1/4"? I also have some 15x10s with a bs of 4" but no tires so I was hoping to get away with some spacer right now till I could afford some new tires. Sorry for the novel. Oh yeah its a 75 blazer I have a pic of it but nowhere to host it sorry.
    Thanks
    I forgot to mention I'm talking about the spacers that just move the tire out, the ones that don't bolt to the hub then to the wheel the ones that the studs come through and just bolt to the wheel.

2. gmule

gmule 1/2 ton status

3. blasterD

blasterD 1/2 ton status

Do you have 8 lug wheels? I am assuming you do since you have 16.5" wheels. If so, Echobit makes some http://www.echobit.com/ The smallest they have is 1". If you fill out your profile it would be easier to help you.