Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Spare Seat in AZ?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Zack, Jul 8, 2000.

1. Zack

Zack 1/2 ton status

Hi guys. I have a favor to ask. I MIGHT be coming from IL to AZ, (pheonix) in mid to late august (around Aug. 16-19) and was wondering if anyone would take me and my 3 friends offroading? That would be the whole point in my coming. Maybe we could do a AZ gettogether. I am probably gonna be moving to AZ for schooling by this time next year but wanted to see how hot it really is! LOL. I think I am gonna go to UTI for HVAC/R and I would like to take a tour of the facility and what not. But I really wanna go AZ Wheelin!! I have never been trailriding before and would like to see the pros do it. And there seems to be alot of guys in AZ and I wanted to know if anyone would be willing to pick us up at the airport and go wheeling? If not that is cool but I would really like to . None of this is definate. I want to check airfare first. But if you do want to post here please.

<font color=red>Zack Carlson</font color=red>
    <font color=yellow>Carlson@thestix.net</font color=yellow>

2. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Zack...i'm off on sundays and mondays...if i don't go in to work and suck up O/T. Might be able to do a monday run to Crown King...an all dayer. Let me know and i'll see what i can do...allmost went to UTI years ago...AAI is 1/4 mile from the house...another tech school.

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

3. Zack

Zack 1/2 ton status

I really appreciate the offer but airfare per person is over $300 COACH.. so i don't think i will be making it.. Maybe in September or November though! How hot is it in November or October. Around there? I would really like to come out in the offseason so I can get cheaper airfare and I can save up longer!. I really do apprciate the offer though. I will let you know what happens

<font color=red>Zack Carlson</font color=red>
    <font color=yellow>Carlson@thestix.net</font color=yellow>