Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Speaking of Hippies...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 23, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

These weird folks are staying at the hotel tonight... They came into the lobby and were wearing tie dye and had the long hair thing going on... Total hippies... Stuck in the 60's forever... The lady was leaving the gift shop and Donna told her to have a good night, and the lady replied with something to the effect of "I hope you have a happy life filled with a lot of sex."

Then they went to their room and the lady called about every five minutes, and Clint made me answer every time. I would answer and she would say in the most 'I just got high in your hotel' voice I've ever head, "Hey, this is Tiff..." and go on to ask if she can have dinner now, or where the microwave is, or if the gas station worked, or why the pool is closed, or if she can have some more shampoo, and then where did the housekeeper put the shampoo she brought?

Yes. Weird.

2. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

As long as you ain't got nothin' agianst some of us other long hairs. But i can be real annoying if you want. Ever thought of growing some hair yourself? Never flew a rebel flag off the back of your k10 or had friends over to play in the mud hole on the lower end of the front yard? Oh we may be long haired renecks not hippies. :cool1:

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm pretty much a web wheeler :P I use my Jeep to get to good camping spots that I could probably get to with a Subaru (but probably not a regular car), and once in a very very very great while I'll actually do some "real" four wheeling... I liked having my Explorer lifted, but it really wasn't necessary since I didn't really try to go anywhere I couldn't without a lift... But I like the looks of a reasonable (2-4 inches, 6 very max for a pavement pounder) lift kit on a nice truck :cool1:

That said... I haven't had hair in my eyes since I was about in 5th grade...

THAT said, I have nothing against hippies, one of my best friends is a self-labeled hippy...

Umm... well that's about it... I don't own a rebel flag...

4. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

I cangive one of the many flags we have around here for you to fly on your jeep. Then you can make your own way to mount it.

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Methamphetamine.......better living through chemistry........

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

capman, you're paranoid of anything thats not 100% in your little world. you parents have sheltered you quite a bit, havent they?

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yes :( I've always been the baby while my older brother and sister got to run around like wild pigs getting arrested and stuff... I'm the one that didn't get to play sports because it was dangerous, and didn't get to be in Boy Scouts because I wasn't old enough to go camping without mom and dad... That and I was too skeered to get into trouble, and thusly I avoided smoking, drinking, and such :cool1:...

But it's alright, I've turned out more or less okay... except for the fact I wanted to join the rasslin team in middle school, and I may very well have no idea what to do if my parents ever decide it's time for me to move out since I've been conveniently spoiled with everything I need even up until now :blush:

The chicks dig it

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

keep telling yourself that. :rolleyes: