Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Speaking of Jeeps... Here's a nice one...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Jan 4, 2004.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Speaking of Jeeps... Here\'s a nice one...

Friend of mine had this 1966 Jeepster Comando in storage for the last 4 years. He just got it running. It has a Buick V6 and a Turbo 400. Also has a removable windshield and a soft top. I like it...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: Speaking of Jeeps... Here\'s a nice one...

Yeah, those old Jeepster Comando's are cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Jeeps are for girls. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif j/k

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

And your point is missy /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Those are cool. When I was in Hawthorne, ran into a guy that had a Scrambler, original owner and the only thing he had done to it was a new paint job, everything else was still stock. The thing was nice.

I was with the president of POR when we met this guy, old timer and we were saying how that this guy was probably one of those types that can take his stock Jeep on a 5+ trail while leaving all the built rigs behind.

6. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

thats a sexy jeep..is the rear bumper supposed to sit like that?? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

That's cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. I've always liked the older jeep scramblers and commandos. I've never really cared for the CJ's and Wranglers.

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

That's pretty nice... I like the old Jeeps with the exception of CJ's... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

I was with the president of POR

[/ QUOTE ] That explains alot. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. landsmasher

[ QUOTE ]
    is the rear bumper supposed to sit like that??

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's not. The rear bumper and a few other little details have to be dealt with now that it's running. He's also got a 66 Jeepster 2000 Pickup Truck. That thing is sweet too.

11. Confedneck

lol i was wondering about that bumper..that is one sweet heep hes got there.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. landsmasher

Ya he just rebuilt the motor and dropped back in the other day. Now he's gonna work on the other stuff...

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] That explains alot. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey butt splooge, if you have something to say about the Pirates, then I suggest you go over to the PBB and say it, otherwise shut your [darn] cornhole cause the Pirates do approximately 1000 times more for the sport than you can even imagine dumba**!

14. Confedneck

heh, me thinks z3nospellR hit a tight one of bubbas array of in-ass hairs... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Re: Speaking of Jeeps... Here\'s a nice one... *DELETED*

Post deleted by Bubba Ray Boudreaux

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    heh, me thinks z3nospellR hit a tight one of bubbas array of in-ass hairs... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, nothing like that. It's just a matter of someone who has never shown any evidence of promoting this sport talking crap about a 4x4 club that works their arses off for this sport talking crap about that club, and doing it on a board that doesn't even belong to that club.

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, nothing like that. It's just a matter of someone who has never shown any evidence of promoting this sport talking crap about a 4x4 club that works their arses off for this sport talking crap about that club, and doing it on a board that doesn't even belong to that club.

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

18. Confedneck

gotcha BRB..just tryin to push yer buttons.. didnt wanna push too hard, for fear of you hurting that sheep.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey butt splooge, if you have something to say about the Pirates, then I suggest you go over to the PBB and say it, otherwise shut your [darn] cornhole cause the Pirates do approximately 1000 times more for the sport than you can even imagine dumba**!

[/ QUOTE ] You know what Bubba, you just proved my point about the POR attitude.

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] So you're saying the boards over on POR arn't full of shitty attitudes ??? It has been every time I went there. You fit in perfectly there.As far as suporting a club, that has nothing to do with anything. I'm talking about website message boards.