Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Speaking of personalization and modification of the body,,,

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by 4xcrazy, Mar 14, 2004.

1. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

The latest in the personalization of the body on the R.V.
    Nothing major, but probably just the beginning. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Did this on the trail run on Mar.14th, on the Middle Woodpecker trail.

Can we say "IN NEED OF ROCKER PROTECTION?" /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Paul, where's my pics of when i did this?

Jay,,,i tried, but couldn't get it as deep as yours did. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The pics aren't doing this any justice, this is a decent little dent/scrape in the rocker. If i keep this up, i am seeing some /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif in the future /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[​IMG]

4. FWP

FWP CRS

[ QUOTE ]
    Nothing major, but probably just the beginning.

[/ QUOTE ]
    How true that could be /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I started with a rusted up K5, painted, and cleaned it all up, only to trash it on the rocks /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Ask Springer and Watson what you end up with /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif