Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Speaking of saddam & iraq

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4by4bygod, Nov 5, 2006.

1. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Did anyone hear about this yet?

seems the dems are mad that documents pertaining to saddams chemical and nuclear weapons programs are on the web..

dems are upset that Iran can now view these documents - they detail iraqs nuclear plans and ambitions, how to build nuclear devices, triggers, nerve gas, etc. - and make their own.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/03/world/middleeast/03documents.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin

I think what's missing from the discussion is this: the fact the dems feel this way is an admission that bush was right about iraq's plans to build weapons, support terror, and go nuclear.. thus making the case that war was right.

the left's attempts to politicize everything will come back to bite them.

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

yup, but none of that matters anymore.. Wouldn't matter if they came across the tons of VX, Serin, etc now.. It'd be on page eleventynine... All that matters, is that we're in a quagmire.

I find it humurous how I remember specifac news conferences in the prewar from Bush and Rumsfeld stating this was going to be a long, difficult fight... People forget and ignore that.. Absolutely no patience in this day and age..

Instead you get asshats like Oberman throwing out the infamous "end of major combat operations" speech like they have some "told you so" thing going... When in reality the statement was correct.... Libs never cease to amaze me in their ability to twist reality to fit their skewed perspective...

I tend to think it isn't tech the Iranians need, it's fissionable material...

3. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

I've always believed the report the Ms. Rice put out long before the war. We know exactly what has gone into the country, Saddam confirms, the documents of what went in is mostly accurate. There was no accountability for half of it ,thus, time to take you out. Wheter we find it, don't find it, is a moot point now. We KNOW what went it, and it was there at one point, unaccounted for by Saddam. Period. End of story. It's al spread around now, that's an issue for debate, if we had not gone in, mabey it wounldn't be all spread around. Oh well, a little late now....

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

You're right- if you guys HADN'T gone in, it could have very well been spread around by now, in the form of a mushroom cloud over a major Western centre. :deal: