Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

speeding ticket

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FatBoyBlazer, Jan 19, 2002.

1. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

i just got pulled over by Good Ole' Off-ice Cleary(Arse hole)
    49 in 30.......just picking on the big truck.

hola

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Look's like you are screwed my friend!

Eric
    from Freekmont,CA.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.community.webshots.com/user/vwryda>The darker side of nonsense...</a>

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Did you know the speed limit. Did you have an idea how fast you were going?
    Sorry if you knew then suck it up. He's just doing his job.

Women dig dents and flat paint!
    coloradok5.com/gallery/Grim
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    Grim-Reaper

4. FatBoyBlazer

i though the speed limit was 35 i was prolly doing 40....also if you lived in my area and asked anyif they knew who officer cleary.....they would know who you were talking about.........he's a old fart who has nothing better to do

hola

5. TorkDSR

TorkDSR 1/2 ton status

i get pulled over all the time. the cops just check to see if im drunk, then they shoot the sh1t with me. its happened three times, and ive only had the truck a year. first they ask what the bumper height is, in pa it cant be above 30", then they ask me motr/trans/rears and procede to tell me about their friends rig. i think the cops by me are out to get the imports...its great.[​IMG][​IMG]

beligerence doesn't justify intelligence.
    <font color=blue>wheelers hate posers.</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>79k15/400/700r4/205/38.5</font color=red>

6. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

i o ple once in july. i was cutting though the UNCG [university of northcarolina-greensboro] and i passes a campus cop, waved [it was a sunday afternoon- i was in a good mood] and then i stop at a light... then i turn and BAM i see the flashers. i was bout to pee in my pants, cause i wasnt doin nethign illegal, so i thought he was gonna pull me for bein too big [which im not] or too loud [which im not]
    turns out he pulled me for have an expired license plate... which isnt my fault, my dad deals w/ all that. he was bein an ass hole!!! like harasing me, looking under the car like he knew something. then took my license and did a back ground check.... i was like wtf.... then he gives me a ticket for it...
    that day pissed me off...

<font color=red>K5: Because size DOES matter</font color=red>
    85 K5 4IN LIFT 35 GOOD YEAR WRANGLER MT/R, AMERICAN RACING WHEELS

7. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

I have cops pull me over for no reason. I think it's because of how I look...Dark Blue hair, piercings, and facial hair...a kind of freak I guess. But still, I do nothing wrong! That's profiling, but it comes with the territory. I just be a smart-ass to them because I did nothing wrong. I know they're doing their job, but for crying out loud, go get the people who are actually doing something wrong, like those guys who broke into my truck and stole my CD player without the faceplate on it than came back the next night to steal the truck, but thank God I'd put an alarm on it the day it got broken into. The big Burb would've been gone...

Red 1989 GMC Suburban SLE V1500 - TBI 350, 700R4 w/ shift kit, Quad-shock front, 31/10.50/15 Pro Comp MT, 4.10 gears, Duals off cat

8. RESTORE89

RESTORE89 1/2 ton status

[​IMG] im with you
    how does that saying go?
    if you cant do the time dont do the crime
    it is a pain though to get pulled over. I was out in the boat the other day and game warden pulls up and says let me see your registration and life jackets fishing license and the works, i hand him the reg. and he looks at me kinda funny and says do you know this has been expired 8 months, i look back at him kinda funny and think to myself "yea a $25 registration fee and i am going to risk a $125 fine for 8 months". I fish alot, not good odds. but i say no sir, and he writes me $125 fine, that i later pay, cause i felt to stupid to complain since it had been expired 8 months, a week i might say cut me some slack i just forgot, but 8 months?
    he was real nice about it though. i am still $125 shy, but hey got a spend it somewhere, cant take it with you. haha. that would have bought new carpet for the truck.

It needs a bigger motor.
    what's in it now?
    doen't matter it NEEDS A BIGGER MOTOR
    89 350tbi/700r4h/np208/4.11's

9. FatBoyBlazer

the problem with this guy is that he won't cun anyone slack......he gave his own daughter a ticket!!!!! now come on what kinda sheet is that

hola

10. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

I'm with you master reaper--

You live there- you know the cop, but you didnt know what the speed limit was ?

Man you guys make it sound like the cop is going out of his way to pull people over-- do you even know what there job is??? THATS THERE JOB!!!! Heaven for bid they actually did it. come up here to Vermont, ALL of our cops do there jobs- not one is a "slacker".... you have something wrong with your rig- its not road worthy or your speeding- your gonna get nailed, and your not going to get a warning, your gonna get a BIG ticket, and A LOT of points on your license. and it only takes 10 to loose it for a YEAR...imagine that!

suck it up and pay your ticket-

Brandy

LOVING the new Duramax!!!

11. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

This might offend some of you, but I think COPS ARE PIGS! THEY WILL LIE, CHEAT, STEAL,AND BREAK THE LAW SO THAT THEY APPEAR TO BE DOING SOMETHING. THEY'RE TOO LAZY TO PROTECT AND SERVE OR THEY'RE JUST TO BUSY COLLECTING REVENUE(Issuing tickets). I once asked a cop for help and he threatend to give me a ticket instead of asking what I needed so I did without his help. My violation was that I stopped on the street next to his car to ask for help. He said that I was obstructing traffic. There wasn't any traffic at 2:00am for me to obstruct, he was just to lazy to be bothered with my problems. My problem was that a woman was passed out in the back of my taxi and I didn't know where to take her and I didn't want to have to physically remove her from my car and risk some sort of assault charges for touching a woman who was passed out. I had already tried repeatedly to get her to wake her up and yelling didn't work but she suddenly woke up on her own and I got her home, but I think it is the job of the police to protect and serve and this woman could have been in need of medical attention but the PIG was just to busy to help if it didn't involve writing someone a ticket. That was not the only bad experience I've had with PIGS. Just watch "COPS" and you will see them lie and trick people so they can get away with violating the constitution. Tonight's episode this PIG told this guy "Tell me the truth (about possesing drugs) and I'll be lenient with you" the guy gave him his drugs and the PIG arrested him. What happened to being lenient? F****ING PIGS!

If you knew the truth, you too would be against marijuana prohibition!
    Blue '74 K5 Blazer Topless W/ 35 BFG Muds (See profile for pics)

12. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I know you're expressing an opinion...but to paint each and every cop with the same brush is a bit much. In general, generalizations are BS [​IMG]

There are more than a few cops that frequent this site and are great guys that go out and do their job each and every day.

I've been pulled over a few times in my Jimmy, and rightfully deserved a ticket each time. I however kept my cool, stayed respectful and polite and recieved a verbal warning each of the last three times i've been pulled over. I would have remained polite even if I had recieved a ticket...
    Cops are human just like the rest of us...show some attitude and just see if he doesn't get a little 'picky'. If you feel you didn't deserve the ticket fight in court...if you know deep down you blew it then be a man and accept the consequences.

Rene

<font color=green>Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!</font color=green>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/project_T2> tRusty pics...</a>

13. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

I didn't get a ticket and I don't have a problem with Police officers that Protect and Serve, I just can't stand the NAZI PIGS that have no respect for the constitution and are only interested in F-ing up peoples lives. I cheer for every DUI that those guys give out, there is no excuse for drinking and driving( a drunk killed family of mine), BUT the ones that are out to screw over as many people as possible, the ones that don't have time to help a citizen in need, the ones that will decieve and lie just to be able to get away with violating someones rights can go F themselves. BTW my sig goes for police officers too.

If you knew the truth, you too would be against marijuana prohibition!
    Blue '74 K5 Blazer Topless W/ 35 BFG Muds (See profile for pics)

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You know, you got a good point. But the problem is the 99.9% of the people who are stupid do it to themselves. As for the guy on COPs last night, crackpipe, the guy had been drinking, well darn, sounds like a good reason to go downtown to me. It amazes me everytime a thread like this comes up, how five other people pop off telling the world how they are harassed by the local constabulary. Little bit of advice, don't do anything stupid. Now, I've been pulled over 9 times in 13 years, and only one time was I pissed about it, but guess what, the cop was doing his job. So the next time any of you want to get on here complaining about how you were harassed and think you should of only "got a warning and the cop should of been lenient and it was my trucks fault and my mommy didn't breastfeed me when I was young and the cops are a**holes" do everyone a favor, realize the mistake you made and get a warm cup of shut the hell up.

Bubba Ray Boudreaux,
    Official Colorado K5.com Fantasy Football Choke Artist!<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1>http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1</a>

15. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

I have to say I have had my share of problems with police officers, but they do have a tough job. In terms of minor speeding tickets and wussy violations like mudflaps and such I think some leanency would be nice, but in reality if you drive something flashy, you should be prepared to pay the price. Also young adults commonly get a bad rap and are fined/ticketed more then say a 60 year old grandmother. This is just how it is.

I can't stand the cops that have their stuck up attitude, thinking their crap don't stink and I'm gonna make the world change just by being a jerk, but not all cops are like that. I have had that kind of cop pull me over quite a few times, but then when I got nailed going triple digit in the 55 the cop nailed my butt to the wall ticket and insurance pts wise, but he didn't throw me in jail... which he very well could of done. The key is be truthful and respectful... Maybe you get nailed... maybe you will get a warning. Either way I think the way most people drive, they only get caught speeding or running a red light about 1% of the time anyways.

-Mikey
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch</a>

16. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

minority of cops are testostorne challenged, military reject, pissed cuz my wife is screwing the mailman &amp; my little princess is freebasing meth facists pigs.

But now i'll tell you how i feel[​IMG]

that is a small minority, but it is like the eco-nazi's...they are the active ones. you never run into a good cop till you do something REALLY bad, then you know you deserve it. PIG cops are the ones that pull me over, telling me i was doing 65 when my distributor is half dead and stalls above 2100 rpm's (mathmaticly i could have been doing no more than 51 in a 50) even the judge agreed and gave me my <font color=green>$$$</font color=green> back.
    95% good cops 5% facist pigs

-zakk

'77 1-Ton K5
    World's Ugliest Lawn Ornament
    [​IMG] CK5's Moab 2002 or Bust!! [​IMG]

17. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> Since the ticket was in your state, send in a dolloar more than your ticket is for, that way, they have to send you the difference by check in the mail. DON'T cash that check, throw it away. If that never gets cashed, they cannot proceed with the point deduction for your insurance and you won't lose points....... only paying for the fine that you deserved. It works only if the ticket is in the same state you live in. Just trying to help out everybody with this tip !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

18. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

The only cops I have a problem with are cops that have pulled me over when absolutely nothing wrong has been done on my part. This has happened, I've counted, 5 times. I wasn't speeding, I didn't do a moving violation, nothing. One cop was asking me what I was doing and then immediately after saying, "I'm going home" he said, "I'm going to search your vehicle." I told him to go to hell. He had no reason to search my vehicle. He needs my consent and a reason, and people who don't know the law would say, "OK," and it's all legal on the cops part to waste 30 minutes of their time. Some cops are cool, I have friends that are cops, but those ones that are pricks, which ratio at about 50% here, I hate. Also, did you here about the 12 cops busted for the drug smuggling ring? That was here in my city. Not more than a week goes buy that I hear something bad a cop did here. One recent one was a cop giving a girl a ride home. He ended up molesting the 14 year old girl. That's sick. Hey, if you were speeding, hell yeah you deserve the ticket...but when you're putzing along home after a night out with your girlfriend, and you did nothing wrong, you don't need to be pulled over.

Red 1989 GMC Suburban SLE V1500 - TBI 350, 700R4 w/ shift kit, Quad-shock front, 31/10.50/15 Pro Comp MT, 4.10 gears, Duals off cat

19. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Just be glad it's only that much.... here if you get nailed for even going a bit over it's big bucks. I got pulled over in my car, I was lost looking for a house.... anyhow I didn't see the speed change because the sign set up was not in a position of visability.... I was coming out of a 55 zone, and was going 44 and got nailed big time. The zone I was entering turned 25. I had no clue (new road to me), but the cop didn't care.... $150 bucks.... plus some court fee when I got there. Then I had to pay for some drivers class.... It was over $200. Just be glad you are getting off for far less. Sometimes you deserve it, sometimes not... if not and the guy was a jerk, in court even a judge will see that.... good luck!

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    Stop Global Whining
    I'm in shape.... round is a shape......

20. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

in the 5 years ihave been driving i have been pulled over at least 15 times...3 times within 2 weeks...the only one i have ever been pissed about was a LODI PD pulled me over for a dim tail light....it wasent out...just dim...WTF is that all about...i wasent speeding, wasent driving like i normaly do...i think he was just bored and needed a reason to pull me over...damn Lodi PD

<font color=green>Chaz</font color=green>

[​IMG]<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/chaz88k5>http://community.webshots.com/user/chaz88k5</a>[​IMG]