Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Speedliner

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JTB, Feb 23, 2002.

1. JTB

JTB 1/2 ton status

Anybody tried Speedliner spray on bedliners? I want to get my tub sprayed so I went to Rhino today- $850. Im trying to find something a less expensive, I would have to sell a kidney to pay for that. I remember reading a comparison between spray on liners and Speedliner did pretty well. Im open to opinions/ information about other brands as well.
    Jeff

sold my girlfriend and bought a blazer

2. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

hehe found a guy today that will do mine for a couple hundred bucks, if I take the seat and stuff out, it's Armorthane and he can spray it any texture you want. Supposed to be in between rhino and line-x in hardness

Like em big and topless
    You call THAT...a 4x4....LMAO?

3. JTB

JTB 1/2 ton status

A couple hundred bucks? Go for it. I just called a guy about the speedliner stuff. He is out of the business but still has his gun. He said I could borrow the gun if I want and use the 2 gallons he has left, and he knows where to get more. I think I am in luck.
    Jeff

4. LA Bogger

LA Bogger 1/2 ton status

I had Speedliner in my Z71 before I got rid of it. Never had a problem. The comparison test that 4 Wheeler did said that Speediner was the strongest. The test was using a 12 gauge and 00 buck and shoot at pieces of liner. No holes in the Speedliner..

Eat More Mud

5. JTB

JTB 1/2 ton status

Is the speedliner kind of soft like Rhino or really hard like some of the others?
    Jeff

6. LA Bogger

LA Bogger 1/2 ton status

It was harder than Rhino, I'm not sure with the others.

Eat More Mud!!