Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

speedo gear for NP 203

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Mar 25, 2003.

Ok I have the original TH350/NP203 in my 78 Jimmy and the speedo just went out on me. The part I need is actually in the T-case, but not the gear on the main rear shaft. The one I need is not the speedo adapter or the key that slides into the T-case, but right where that key slides in. It seams to be stripped !! Yes I know there are a ton of different ratios, but don't care !! Just need the speedo to read and then I'll figure out how far it's off. DOn't want to spend money on a new one when I am gonna change the axle ratio soon. Hmmmm 4:56's !!

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

lemme do some checking tomorrow, i've got a dead 203 sitting in my barn that is missing the range box...i'll see if its got what your needing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. That would be greatly appreciated !! Thanks

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I've pm'ed and emailed you a couple pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Thanks Jeff, now I will get off my ass and go pull mine out !! Been working on the yard and outside stuff lately now that it's nice out.

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

pm me or email me when you know for sure /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. You have mail !!! That is it !! Mine was rounded out as was the key !! The gear is a 21 tooth if that matters and please tell me you have a good key too !!