Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Speedometer gears

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by pomai, Nov 3, 2005.

1. pomai

pomai 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I just installed a 14 blt with 4.56 gears, and my speedometer is off. Anyone know were I can get the proper speedometer gears for my 208. Thanks Ed

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

You can use the search function here , it works really well . Another tip is to take the threads you like and file them in folders in your user control panel . Makes it easy to pull them up later .

Look at this thread , 208 gears and finding what is needed is discussed :D

http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121705

3. pomai

pomai 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Thanks

Thanks alot!. That was alot of help.

Could you tell me how to post pictures?
    Thanks again. Ed

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

The easiest way is to have your options in your control panel set so you have the full controls .

user cp/edit options/scroll down to bottom/choose full wysiwyg ( what you see is what you get ) editing .

Then to post the pic , you can do it two ways .

One is to have the picture hosted somewhere online that allows remote linking , or in your ck5 albums . Then you need to know the address of the picture . Usually by right clicking and using show picture/view image , or whatever your browser allows .

Armed with this piece of info , while in the editor posting up , look next to this sign # , you'll see a little box with a mountain in it . Click that , add address , and your done .

The other way to post up is to make your pic a small file on your computer , using whatever editor you have on your PC for pics . It doesn't have to be small screenwise , just small filesize .

Then when posting in your editor , scroll down , and click on manage attachments . It will practically walk you through it :D

When you get it down , you can 'splain it to someone next time . We were all new before :D:D