Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Speedometer recalibration - speedo gears

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Quack_Addict, Feb 24, 2002.

1. Quack_Addict

Quack_Addict 1/2 ton status

The speedo has been off in my `84 K20 since I restored it last year.

I'm running an SM465 / NP205 with 4.11 axle gears and 35" tires.
    Anybody know what speedometer gear combination I need off hand?

Any reputable sources you'd recommend I contact about ordering parts?

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

First off..Welcome to CK5 let the addiction begin, LOL 2nd fill out your profile, it lets us know where you are, that way we can help you better. As a "Quack" addict I could assume you're a fan of the U of O (oregon) for we are the Fighting Ducks, and we are either Quacker backers or Quack addicts, and in that case if my assumption is correct you can go to the speedo shop in Springfiel and for $20 they can tell you how far off your speedo is and then they can quote you a price for the correction and weither or not a stock speedo gear combo will work. But if my assumption is wrong then call places like <a target="_blank" href=http://www.classicinstruments.net>Classic Instuments</a> I know they sell knew speedos and such for Rods but they could help ya. or know of who can.

<hr></blockquote>
    What do you mean, Where did I get it??...I <font color=blue>BUILT</font color=blue> the damn thing!!